POLL: Director.

Invader Joker

Superhero
Reaction score
All things being equal, who of these picks would you like to see direct Brave and the Bold?

My first instinct is to say Muschietti, given the praise that Gunn has given to The Flash, but that praise could really put him in the mix for any of these projects. The only thing that would really point to BATB is knowing his fondness for Batman.

Edgar Wright doing Morrison-inspired superheroics would be quite something, but he’s already got a few projects on deck. Maybe Matthew Vaughn?

My first instinct is to say Muschietti, given the praise that Gunn has given to The Flash, but that praise could really put him in the mix for any of these projects. The only thing that would really point to BATB is knowing his fondness for Batman.

Edgar Wright doing Morrison-inspired superheroics would be quite something, but he’s already got a few projects on deck. Maybe Matthew Vaughn?
I will say the poll is in terms of who'd you personally like to see, even if the likelihood is debatable. Not who's the likeliest.

Off this particular list: Leigh Whannell or Travis Knight. Saulnier would be my choice if this was going to be a more gritty lowkey movie, though.

My personal choices remain Matt Ross or David Gordon Green.

I went with Chris McKay, even though my hope is that he finally gets to do a Nightwing film.

I also hope that we don’t go too full on Morrison in this film. I’d like a toned down Forever vibe. Something that replaces the extreme camp/corniness with heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"