• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Who would you like to see introduced for the first time?!

JerseyJoker

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know there is already a thread about characters/villains to see make their debut in SS-M.

But this thread is for those new character or just any character that has never been introduced into a Spidey cartoon?

The one thing about SS-M that i love is how it takes bits of every incarnation of Spider-Man, from the older comics, Ultimate line, the movies, etc... So it would be cool to see if they took the initiative to introduce some characters/villains that have been newly introduced in the comics.

So who would you guys like to see?

And I'll be the first of what i think would be dozens upon dozens of replies and first nominated Hypno-Hustler. :woot:

i wouldnt mind seeing mister negative pop in i think he is an interesting new spidey villain.

I really wanna see what the show can do with these:

Tarantula
Jackal
Swarm
Boomerang
Carrion
The Rose
Jack O Lantern
Sin-Eater
Stegron
Ben Urich

aaand maybe Spot.

nice list i would love to see a few of those guys make it in if we get another season/more after it.

I really wanna see what the show can do with these:

Tarantula
Jackal
Swarm
Boomerang
Carrion
The Rose
Jack O Lantern
Sin-Eater
Stegron
Ben Urich

aaand maybe Spot.
Really good list! I'd also love to see Morbius. :up:

yea if we are likely we can hopefully have something on a 3rd season order after season 2 officially starts for DXD.

But are the companies actually interested in the show? Hell, is the channel even interested in ordering another season? Family Guy had lots of viewers and got a lot of acclaim when FOX canceled that the first time. So did Futurama, but that still got canceled.

well season 1 reruns have been doing fairly well on DXD, the producers/creators want to continue the show, and the volume sets well i dont know how well they are doing. But the spidey property is big business and they would be fools not to atless go another season. And after using what ever amount of money it was to buy the property why would they not want to atless go another yr.

well season 1 reruns have been doing fairly well on DXD, the producers/creators want to continue the show, and the volume sets well i dont know how well they are doing. But the spidey property is big business and they would be fools not to atless go another season. And after using what ever amount of money it was to buy the property why would they not want to atless go another yr.

Yeah, you're using logic. They don't. They might cancel it just for the fact that it wasn't a big thing like Teen Titans or Powerpuff Girls.

And even if they are being reasonable:

1. The art style keeps a lot of people at a distance. Especially old viewers, Everything from the structure, to the colors make the show look like it's made for kids.
2. It's not on a major station. I think 90% of the viewing public are at least on basic cable now. Especially since non-digital television is going out. So most kids are watching CN and Nick, among other cable shows..

There are so many reasons for why, as you said, the DVD is doing better then the actual show. But those reasons don't mean that we'll get a season 3. Those reasons mean that, -if- we do, it will be an OVA or direct to dvd release...

I mean I would like to see more....But I think there is more of a reality that we will have the series end the way it did. If it does come back, they should make the show darker (visually) and use better music.

As for characters?

Elektra, Deadpool, Kitty Pride, Ultimate Spider-Woman, Hobgoblin, Carrion, Beetle, as weird as it sounds...Arana would be a cool reference. Like maybe if Ultimate Spider-Woman appears, she could try to come up with a name for herself and try on an Arana outfit, suggesting the name. And Peter and MJ would be like "Nah..."

Last edited:
X-Men, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America but that's not going to happen. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"