• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Whos Superman's second biggest foe?

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
Ive already done this for the biggest foe and I was wondering whos the second biggest. Dont worry i wont go past this with a whos the 3rd biggest.

Lex Luthor is the biggest so hes not on the poll.

The Dark One

Braniac, specifically Braniac Ver 67.9810 Beta Betamax G

I'd say Brainiac, but Darkseid isn't too far behind, either.

Lex may be the most popular, but Darkseid is biggest threat. He is an evil god with strength that rivals Superman's, cunning that rival's Luthor's, and technology that rivals Brainiac's. Not to mention he has an army of demons at his disposal. But the coolest thing about Darkseid is that he's pure evil, the total opposite of Superman. Darkseid mentally feeds off the pain and despair of others. Plus he can disentigrate someone just by looking at them.

Braininac destroyed Krypton and is far smarter than Darkseid.

I think in a film and for the sequel, the main villain should be Brainiac, no contest.

Wally West said:
Lex may be the most popular, but Darkseid is biggest threat. He is an evil god with strength that rivals Superman's, cunning that rival's Luthor's, and technology that rivals Brainiac's. Not to mention he has an army of demons at his disposal. But the coolest thing about Darkseid is that he's pure evil, the total opposite of Superman. Darkseid mentally feeds off the pain and despair of others. Plus he can disentigrate someone just by looking at them.

I still stand by my choice of Brainiac, but you definitely raise some good points with regard to Darkseid, and he's definitely right there near the top. While Luthor is always going to be the sentimental favorite, one could make a argument for Luthor, Brainiac, or Darkseid being the top one and the other two falling in respectively at 2 and three. After that, everyone else is really a distant 3, 4, etc.

Captainmarvel.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"