why did they change there suits

Texas Ranger

Civilian
Reaction score
In batman and robin they chang there suits i don't understand that in batman forever the reason why batman did is because al the suits were deystroyed but not in batman and robin oh and why were robin suit grey it doesn't make sense

and at the end when they are around alfred there suits are back to the original ones like robins suit is red.

just don'T GET THAT

Those were polar bears suit, to keep them warm against Freeze ice rays.
Or something like that.

I guess all those suit changes were made only as an attempt to sell more toys. :(

In batman and robin they chang there suits i don't understand that in batman forever the reason why batman did is because al the suits were deystroyed but not in batman and robin oh and why were robin suit grey it doesn't make sense

and at the end when they are around alfred there suits are back to the original ones like robins suit is red.

just don'T GET THAT

It does make sense, it's explained in both the novelisation and the comicbook, but bizarrely not the actual film. They are anti-freeze suits. Freeze fies his gun at Batman and it doesn't affect him. Why Batman didn't think to use them earlier....

It does make sense, it's explained in both the novelisation and the comicbook, but bizarrely not the actual film. They are anti-freeze suits. Freeze fies his gun at Batman and it doesn't affect him. Why Batman didn't think to use them earlier....
Preptime lack...:o

I thought it was because all big stars have a finale costume before the curtain falls, and Schumacher couldn't distinguish between a Broadway musical and a comic book movie. :dry:

It's inexplainable why the Riddler or Poison Ivy need so many costume changes, but then divas will not be caught dead wearing the same thing twice. :whatever:

I thought it was because all big stars have a finale costume before the curtain falls, and Schumacher couldn't distinguish between a Broadway musical and a comic book movie. :dry:

It's inexplainable why the Riddler or Poison Ivy need so many costume changes, but then divas will not be caught dead wearing the same thing twice. :whatever:

Schumacher actually said of Batman & Robin, "It should be like a musical but without the songs."

I believe Shumacher was trying to make the gayest film in the history of cinema. The suits were needed to accomplish this feat.

in the bonus features Chris O'donnel said that he didnt understand it either, so when he asked he was basically told to dont ask questions and just wear it. lol

I believe Shumacher was trying to make the gayest film in the history of cinema. The suits were needed to accomplish this feat.

That must be the most repeated comment on these boards.

just don'T GET THAT
Of all the things in B&R, that's what you don't get?

just don'T GET THAT

Schuamacher thought it would be "hip and sexy":whatever:

I thought he said it made their hips sexy? :o oh well.

Did you notice that when they were at Alfreds bedside Robin "mysteriously" had his regular suit on when Bats and Batgirl still had their Ice Suits? Ha! Chris O'donnel showed them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"