• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Transformers Will you be purchasing TF:Animated toys?

Unbelievable. I didn't even know about the rear landing gear on Starscream's legs. God...as Headmaster would say, I'm such a NOOB!

Hey guys, more surprises here in Singapore, Voyager Bulkhead, Deluxe Cybertron Optimus and Bumblebee went on sale at specialty hobby stores. It was really tough, two deluxe figs (that I was never crazy about) for 60 bucks and 1 Voyager for 50. I already got Starscream but the last Bulkhead on the shelf had a really questionable paintjob. I could see why no-one bothered with it. I was pretty ticked off though, I wanted that Bulkhead bad.

Dumb question but do most early releases on figs run the chance of higher defects (loose parts, bad paints etc.)?

Hey guys, more surprises here in Singapore, Voyager Bulkhead, Deluxe Cybertron Optimus and Bumblebee went on sale at specialty hobby stores. It was really tough, two deluxe figs (that I was never crazy about) for 60 bucks and 1 Voyager for 50. I already got Starscream but the last Bulkhead on the shelf had a really questionable paintjob. I could see why no-one bothered with it. I was pretty ticked off though, I wanted that Bulkhead bad.

Dumb question but do most early releases on figs run the chance of higher defects (loose parts, bad paints etc.)?
Hmmmmmmmm not too sure at all.
The toys should not be really on sale yet so I'm guessing the ones in the store are not 100% best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"