• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wisconson Cop goes on rampage, kills 6

What exactly have I lied about?!

A sampling of your idiotic assertions about me and those who disagree with you:

Hate or say all law enforcement is bad.
Do drugs.
Believe anything the media reports.

See, you pick and chose what you want to hear and run with it. I'm not the one that writes these news articles.

More of your bull****. If I thought you were worth bothering with I'd demand examples of me 'picking and choosing.' And I never suggested you wrote these news articles. :huh:

Your just upset that I disagree with you and then you resort to flaming.

I'm not upset that you disagree, I'm upset that you make idiotic accusations such as the ones I pointed out above and which are completely unfounded. They are all about my 'character,' and nothing about the facts of the case. YOU are the one guilty of flaming.

What facts have you waited for in the other threads? Hell, you were sticking up for the kid that got tased at the John Kerry lecture!

I still would because I still believe it was completely inappropriate for them to tase him.

The fact is, you claim that you like law enforcement but all I've seen from you is flaming where its not needed.

This is another of my problems with you, you can't seem to comprehend what is written right in front of you. I never claimed to 'like,' law enforcement, either. I'm neutral. I am grateful to have police officers who are willing to put their lives on the line. But I'm not so naive or stupid as to think all cops are wonderful and law abiding, themselves.

Apparently you gave a cop a commendation for saving your life but yet all I've seen from you are judgement calls from what you read/watch from the media about corrupt cops.

For the record, he didn't save my life. Well, he might have. But here again you are not comprehending what you read.

I think you may need to take a break from this thread before you pop a blood vessel.

This, and the comment about the media above are condescending and bs.

Oh my god. Here, watch this:

bandit-seagull.gif

Take a breather.

:whatever: Nice come back.

I propose we end this because I don't see us coming to any agreements here. Shall we just agree to disagree then?

Why did you change your message? Never mind, it doesn't really matter.

Goddamn ****ing American government make guns Illegal and all these murders will stop. Even for cops, unless its a terrorist attack. America should take a leaf out of englands book :)

We just have alot of stabbings.

Yeah, crazed teens can't get far in a classroom with a pocket knife. :o

Are you suggesting that teenagers with pocket knives will crash a classroom into the pentagon? :huh:

Yes that is precisely what I was referring to.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, I was mentioning that the most devistating strike against the USA in decades was made possible with devices easily purchased by any ten year old in a home depot. Perhaps I was commenting that guns aren't the problem but the people behind the attack and just how far they're willing to go to attain their goals. Perhaps I was saying that no one is really safe just by banning things and the root of the problem can be better solved by taking an interest in the people around you.

But the more I think about it, I was really just worried about teenagers with pocket knives crashing a classroom into the pentagon. You were right.

Are you suggesting that teenagers with pocket knives will crash a classroom into the pentagon? :huh:
They could easily take over a school bus and crash it into the patio at a restaurant, or plow through a crosswalk as a kindergarten class waddles across.

Yes that is precisely what I was referring to.

Or perhaps, just perhaps, I was mentioning that the most devistating strike against the USA in decades was made possible with devices easily purchased by any ten year old in a home depot. Perhaps I was commenting that guns aren't the problem but the people behind the attack and just how far they're willing to go to attain their goals. Perhaps I was saying that no one is really safe just by banning things and the root of the problem can be better solved by taking an interest in the people around you.

But the more I think about it, I was really just worried about teenagers with pocket knives crashing a classroom into the pentagon. You were right.

The problem is: people are too damned lazy to do anything. But, a kid is not going anywhere in a classroom of 30 kids wielding a pocket knife. He may be able to get 1, 2 kids tops if kids aren't already onto him. But, from then on out, that kid better pray. He can't just spray a classroom until everybody's dead like he can with a gun.

And, there's no reason in hell why a person should be able to hijack a plane with only a box cutter, but I'm not going to say anything else about that.

The problem is: people are too damned lazy to do anything. But, a kid is not going anywhere in a classroom of 30 kids wielding a pocket knife. He may be able to get 1, 2 kids tops if kids aren't already onto him. But, from then on out, that kid better pray. He can't just spray a classroom until everybody's dead like he can with a gun.

And, there's no reason in hell why a person should be able to hijack a plane with only a box cutter, but I'm not going to say anything else about that.

Exactely! People whine and cry about protection and whatnot but so few are willing to take a bit of personal responsibility for what goes on right in front of their faces. While I agree guns make death easier, it's actually ludriciously simple to make all sorts of deadly gases out of kitchen chemicals which can be combined by knowledge on the internet, a dose of that into an AC vent and people would be thankful to trade that tragedy for just a lunatic with a gun. I'm not saying the gun thing isn't valid, it is, I'm just saying with intent and minimal effort people are still going to go off and don't think that without a gun people aren't capable of mass atrocities, in fact the better ones have always been done with unusual warfare and weaponary.

It comes down to personal responsibility if people are willing to let you run a plane into a building just because you've got a boxcutter in your hand, then the real danger is the complacence in others, the ability to look the other way as long as it's the safest bet for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"