• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WOLVERINE cartoon!!!!!!!!!

antariksh

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=4618

Marvel Character Animated TV Projects in Development
Fantastic Four, Moonscoop SAS (France) - 26, 30 minute episodes airing in 2006; U.S. distribution expected on Cartoon Network
Wolverine, First Serve Toonz (India) - 26, 30 minute episodes in development
Iron Man, Method Films (France) - 26, 30 minute episodes in development

HELL YA!!!!!!!!!

Very soon all SFX extarvaganza movies will be done in india.

EVERYTHING will be done and onwned by india.
My country will be making the new WOLVERINE cartoon show!!! AWESOME!!! This is gonna be more action packed and serious. And they are the best animation cartoon makers in india. :up:

INDIA RULES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :up:

Heya - I have pals in India...in the film industry (isn't everybody??) - wonder if he'll be involved...I should contact him...

Anyway - does anyone know when the Wolverine cartoon is supposed to air in the US - and on what channel? Just curious...NOT that I need to be watching 'toons at MY age....

das

dasNdanger said:
Heya - I have pals in India...in the film industry (isn't everybody??) - wonder if he'll be involved...I should contact him...

Anyway - does anyone know when the Wolverine cartoon is supposed to air in the US - and on what channel? Just curious...NOT that I need to be watching 'toons at MY age....

das

Dasdanger toons are for everyone :up: this show is going to debut in fall of 2007 I believe......

:up:

boywonder13 said:
Dasdanger toons are for everyone :up: this show is going to debut in fall of 2007 I believe......

:up:

Ah - k - thankies!! Yeah - I've been a sucker for cartoons all my life - goes back to that crush I had on Speed Racer when I was five...

:O

das

I just hope it isn't gonna be anime crap like X-Men Evo was.

Would be nice to see a few sneak peaks. Yeah - I'd really like it if it was a serious cartoon - I mean, serious art-wise. Not kiddie crap. Not sure what to compare it to these days...but I'd like it to be a tad darker, and not 'stiff', like so many cartoons are today. Wonder if there's a plan to release it around the same time of the movie, too...or just before, perhaps, to build up interest in the character.

Anyone know what channel is picking it up? Cartoon Network, or something else?

das

i would like to see it animated like the last avatar is it has really good flow to the movements especially the fighting. and you do know the the guys that made the matrix are about to start filming a live action speed racer movie right :)

x-fan said:
you do know the the guys that made the matrix are about to start filming a live action speed racer movie right
Oh, I'm doomed. Already I'm juggling Wolverine, Edward Elric, Jack Sparrow, Eddie Vedder (yeah - he's a REAL boy), the entire NZ All Blacks rugby team, and that Ronan fella from Stargate Atlantis. Oh...and Mr. Das...can't forget him...he brings home the paycheck that supports all my nasty habits...Man - do I even have room for one more?? :pdas

i believe you do :) it is speedy after all

True...so true. LOL...I was only 5 when I had that crush on Speed, and I remember crying my eyes out when my mom told me he was NOT a real boy! More upset over that then most kids are over the whole Santa Claus thing.

I've since learned to separate reality from fantasy...but it sure doesn't stop me from falling for those damned imaginary men. Hmmm...maybe it's 'cause I don't care if they put the toilet seat down or not...

;)

das

have you seen airbender: the last avatar. there are some episodes on youtube look at the fluid movement these characters have i would love to see wolverine animated like this what do you think??

No - I haven't. Can't check from here because of stooopit dial-up. grrrr. Will try to check it out tomorrow.

That's an important thing, too...for Wolverine. Good action movement. He's a fighter, and his movements should be fluid and exciting...not clunky. Yeah - I really hope they do it right...but...well...all depends on the budget...and where the love is. If it's in the character, then it should be good...but if it's all about the 'bottom line' - then...well...we'll just have to see...

das

That news is a year old. It's in these threads somewhere because I posted it Fall of last year. lol

x-fan said:
have you seen airbender: the last avatar. there are some episodes on youtube look at the fluid movement these characters have i would love to see wolverine animated like this what do you think??

It's called "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and I agree w/ you. The animation in Avatar is wonderful. I'd love to see more cartoons in general that are similar to that animation.

Hopefully it'll be like that Spawn cartoon on HBO was a few years back (mostly for adults)

it wont be, its going to be a Wolverine and the X-Men, it wont be dark or adult or anything maybe 11 years or something

Wolverine AND the X-men :confused: That's just wrong.

they should of just started a new season of X-Men Evolution. I miss that show :(

as long as the stories are well written and the voice acting well done this could be a very good show

Neptune said:

LOLOLOL!!! I LOVE it!!! Hey - I loved X-3 (flame me - go ahead - I really don't care)...but I would have loved it even more if they had gone with that scenario...anything to screw Scott...'cause it's just SO much fun to do!!

BTW - if you love Cyke, and hate Wolvie - it might interest you to know that in the current Wolverine Origins series, Logan just gave Cyclops the only weapon that can kill him...and told him to use it when the time comes...so maybe you'll get to see some paybacks...

das

cyke having the sword would do him no good against wolverine, wolvies a blade master has 6 of them all the time :) and i'm guessing cyke dont know how to use one. wolvie would shred ckye anyway guess the way i see it

X-fan - have you read the new Wolverine Origins yet? (#5) Awesome cover...just beautiful. Anyway - It sounds like Wolverine is commanding Cyke to use it...so maybe he won't resist his own death...

das

x-fan said:
cyke having the sword would do him no good against wolverine, wolvies a blade master has 6 of them all the time :) and i'm guessing cyke dont know how to use one. wolvie would shred ckye anyway guess the way i see it
In the Cyclops mini series he used a sword against a monster with his eyes covered, he lost the sword fast, so he doesnt know how to use one, it didnt matter, he killed the monster anyway. Does the optic blast destroys adamantium??? , in "the age of apocalypse" it does, so he really doesnt need the sword to kill Wolverine:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"