Woman kicked off Amtrak train for yappin' on the phone

I think a 16 hour train ride is more annoying than an easily ignorable phone call.

Depends how loud she is speaking on the phone really. People who shout down the phone as though they are talking to a deaf person are quite annoying.

See the thing is, on a train journey that is 16 hours long, this quiet room is obviously for people trying to sleep. I can totally understand why they'd be pissed off. What i can't understand is why it took 16 hours for someone to do something about it.

I'm more impressed that her cell phone battery didn't die. What kind of phone did she have?

If I was there,I would have politely asked her to stop talking after 30 minutes.

Yet,she might even have yelled at me or hit me with her cell phone.

You guys have ten loud cars. Let us have at least one quiet car. I don't want to hear about Lakeysha Beard's day, fascinating as it may be.

Thank you. Exactly.

I wonder how she managed to keep talking for 16 hours. My uncle talked for four hours on a road trip before he finally, mercifully, started to lose his voice.

I think a 16 hour train ride is more annoying than an easily ignorable phone call.

How do you know it was easily ignorable?

I've had to deal with being around fat black ignorant woman being loud on the phone in public spaces more than a handful of times in my life.
It's unpleasant even for 5 minutes, 16 hours would of probably caused me to want to kill myself.

Let's not call me racist for making a blanket statement, I know not all fat black woman are like this, but many of them are fierce, proud women who could give a **** less about the sensitivities of others, they'll burst out laughing in obscenely loud fashion and if this is what was going on in these quiet cars than I can't see how you can defend it.

I bet people put up with it because of fear of being politically incorrect and that's a bunch of ********.

I could see why you'd get upset over the next example.

[YT]Zb4BljT7taM[/YT]

If she was being overly loud and obnoxious, why did it go on for 16 hours before someone said anything?

If she was being overly loud and obnoxious, why did it go on for 16 hours before someone said anything?

My theory is a muddled sense of political correctness. Fear of backlash for perceived racism and discrimination. That damned trump card.

Also large black women can be quite intimidating to some people. The prospect of being trapped on a train with an angry black woman might make some deal with the torture of putting up with the incessant yaking instead of the potential conflict of stepping up.

Last edited:
Well a lot of people are raised to be *****es, whatcha going to do?
Still doesn't give her the right to keep ignoring the warnings, why wasn't she in a regular car is what I don't understand.
Then no one would of had anything to say.
It's the difference between being balls naked in the middle of Times Square and doing so at the nude beach.

I read the article again, carefully. Amtrak has phone charging stations.

I knew it was a black woman before I read the article. Lol I have aunt like her. Drives me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"