Wonder Woman Merchandise

Not bad covers, like that they used the poster for the 4K, but crossing my fingers one of these exclusives will use the tank or side view poster.

If BB doesn't use it for the Steelbook or Target for the digibook version, I don't think it'll get used but I'm praying.

I think that Hello Kitty WW looks rad, and of course it's excellent promotion for the film over there.

ewtaxuyqbyfqvbzt221r.jpg

Man, why does Ares look so much cooler in Lego form than he did in the movie?

I loved the film, but I gotta admit Ares looked kind of goofy. Was kind of hoping he'd be a giant like this...

ewtaxuyqbyfqvbzt221r.jpg

Man, why does Ares look so much cooler in Lego form than he did in the movie?

I loved the film, but I gotta admit Ares looked kind of goofy. Was kind of hoping he'd be a giant like this...

Also shouldn't Steve's airplane have Iron Crosses instead of stars on the wings and tail?

Not bad covers, like that they used the poster for the 4K, but crossing my fingers one of these exclusives will use the tank or side view poster.
I would like the Side view on the Steelbook too. I have that poster on my door. :D I can see that Bluray combo in my collection too tho. I'd hope for an embossed version either way.

Wonder Woman Gets SDCC Exclusive Super Hero Girls Figure

http://screenrant.com/mattel-wonder-woman-sdcc-exclusive-figures/

Toy manufacturing company Mattel has announced the release of two DC superhero figures based on female superheroes Wonder Woman and Cheetah Girl as an exclusive at this year's San Diego Comic-Con. With Wonder Woman setting the movie world on fire, it is probable that DC's merchandising numbers have skyrocketed since the film was released earlier this month, especially for children's toys. With the character being one of the first major female leads in a superhero movie, there's a unique window of marketability available for the manufacturers to sell toys to girls who saw the film and want to be like Diana Prince.

Young female fans who will be attending San Diego Comic-Con next month will have a chance to have those wishes fulfilled, as Barbie manufacturer Mattel will be exclusively selling a Wonder Woman figure at the convention. The figure comes in a two-pack of 12-inch Super Hero Girls figures featuring the Amazonian warrior and her longtime nemesis Cheetah. As far as accessories go, Wonder Woman comes equipped with her lasso and shield, but no sword. Meanwhile, the Cheetah figure gets a stylish outfit and a cell phone.

The design of the figures certainly resemble the dollish Barbie look, with the big expressive eyes and lips on the face and the unrealistically skinny body figure in the waist area. There has been some controversy about the portrayal of prominent and strong major female characters in the past, particularly in the cleaned-up, sexualized redesign of Merida from Pixar's Brave and the lack of available toys for Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This Wonder Woman figure only slightly resembles Gal Gadot's screen version, getting to retain a few of her signature weapons but adding a skirt and a cape that is nowhere to be found in the movie. You can see the pictures below:

Mattel-SDCC-2017-Cheetah-Wonder-Woman.jpg

Mattel-SDCC-2017-Wonder-Woman-Cheetah.jpg

To be fair, the designs are not meant to be based on the film, but just as a part of a girl-centric lineup of DC toys. Little girls who saw Wonder Woman are not going to be so critical of the character changes and will probably love just to have a doll of one of their new favorite superheroes. Still, for the film to directly address how impractical it can be to fight in traditional women's wear, this figure's outfit stands out.

The figures can be pre-ordered by interested convention goers starting today on Mattel's website, where it can be picked up at the company's display at any time from July 20th-23rd. Right now, the two-pack is going for $45 dollars.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/55127

Steely eyed and fully armed, Wonder Woman rides her ebony steed into battle in this magnificent Q-Fig Max figure from QMx. Based on the 2017 Wonder Woman movie, she is wearing her trademark red-and-blue costume, wields a sword and sports a gleaming tiara, bullet-deflecting bracelets, and golden Lasso of Truth. Metallic paint adds detail to the shiny elements of her outfit, accessories and the horse's tack. Above all, her look of concentration is one of utmost determination and irresistible charm.

Product Features

5 inches (12.70cm)
Made of plastic
Chibi-style figure
Based on the 2017 Wonder Woman movie
Window box packaging

19424455_1360673223982059_7309405071361173440_n.jpg

19420733_1360673220648726_7222120519667424101_n.jpg

19396869_1360673300648718_7540452328473620702_n.jpg

Oh my god... adorability and heart-warmingness are reaching critical levels at this point.

I'm not sure it's sustainable, tbh :cwink:

19424455_1360673223982059_7309405071361173440_n.jpg

So adorable and cute !!

I'm sure many would buy it provided it's not too much expensive, lol.

they haven't revealed who will have that convention exclusive yet.
other than at the comic con, it's to be determined

but i need that Qmix figure:atp:

http://yamatotoysusa.com/products/wonder-woman-pvc-luis-royo/

The stench overwhelming… battlefield dead, funeral pyres… the Underworld…Pluto’s scent.” -Diana of Themyscira (from “New Earth”) The smoke and dust of debris swirls in the air as she slowly gets to her feet. Standing tall and defiantly, armed with her Lasso of Truth, her golden tiara and indestructible bracelets, Princess Diana of Themyscira reaches for her sword and makes her way amidst the rubble to once more face her foe! Introducing Wonder Woman PVC our latest DC Comics Collection figure by Yamato Toys USA. Lovingly crafted as envisioned by world renowned fantasy artist Luis Royo and brought to stunning life.

19665392_1373602422689139_6687538920140626191_n.jpg

33764713510_c26058138c_k.jpg

WW_training_3_sm.jpg

They got the head sculpt right and the statue looks great but what's with sad expressions ?

thank you! i might have to buy that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"