Worst Case Scenario: Back-up Plan for the Failure of Banjo Kazooie 3.

This man (on the other hand) has a grasp on what has become of todays video game industry :up:. How many times can you headshot someone over XboxLive before it gets old. Apparently there isnt a limit for you easily pleased fanboy types...:whatever:

I know right? I mean, how often can Nintendo keep making these Mario games before someone wants something new? I mean come on the fanboys have to be sick of "Hey lets go to the next world and grab some stars, lulz." :o

He's going to be really mad that someone just **** all over his argument :csad:

Its what I do.

PS anyone wanna play Halo 3 coop maybe tonight or tomorrow night? I'll get my 360 hooked up and then I can shout at you guys in the Ahnuld voice. :o

I know right? I mean, how often can Nintendo keep making these Mario games before someone wants something new? I mean come on the fanboys have to be sick of "Hey lets go to the next world and grab some stars, lulz." :o

Except Nintendo fans arent obsessed with bashing Microsoft and Sony, unlike you threatened fanboys, sorry try again.

PS - I read that developers for the 360 include a shotgun and grenades in 80% of games because they know it helps their user base feel more manly and will infact guarentee the game debuts at the top of the 360 chart..

:o

I read that Nintendo is going to start bundling the Wii with a pack of Huggies. Sony is going to bundle a really good game with the PS3, just as soon as it shows up.

I read that Nintendo is going to start bundling the Wii with a pack of Huggies. Sony is going to bundle a really good game with the PS3, just as soon as it shows up.

You crazy fanboys you...:whatever:

What would the world do without you.

What am I a fanboy of, just to be sure? Go ahead and tell me :o

I love how anyone who disagrees with him is automatically a fanboy. "What, you like Halo 3?! FANBOY!"

Just another dopey bastard who wandered into the games forum to share his insights on how gay everyone is. We get a lot of those.

Freeman: I deleted "Office Scan" and my computer decided to be heterosexual again! :up:

Blas: Deus Ex time.

Freeman: I deleted "Office Scan" and my computer decided to be heterosexual again! :up:

Blas: Deus Ex time.

Whatever, you'll never be straight. You'll always be the gay hating gay man that we all know and love so dearly :up:

WHF has already made his bones. He's an administrative member.

I'm thinking of putting a picture of my penis on my Steam account.

You can do it on Xbox LIVE for free...

ANUTHR REZIN MIKROSUFT IZ BETAR THIN EVRYTNG ELSS!!!! :cmad:

No, you lose **** attached to your tag. You just don't lose games, because they're not associated with a tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"