• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone get upset with that post?

I'm just gonna leave this here and say it's one of hte most perfectly appropriate gifs.

Listen up folks, this is probably the first and last time you'll here this: I did NOT like Guardians of the Galaxy

KNiCMSQ.gif

Some Spidey boards fan who declared Amazing Spider-Man 2 his most favorite CBM ever.

I hate Tom & Jerry short films, and I hate more that I was entertained by them for years. This is a list of what they did with them:
The invader of your house is one to be treated nicely or you are evil?
Usually, the invader is the true hero and nice chap? And the one with the right to be in the house is a predator
Films end with the invader winning?
Make peace? Learn to share with the invader? Give the invaders their rights?

I'm not looking deep into them, that's not sub-context, it's straight to the face. I hate invaders, and I hate making them look entertaining and humorous. I hate Tom & Jerry shorts, and I hate everything like them

He wants a more gritty and realistic Tom and Jerry.

Tom is a schizophrenic heroin addict, and did you seriously think Jerry would explain his masterstroke if there remained the slightest chance of Tom affecting the outcome? He "did it" 35 minutes ago.

I feel like we're focusing alot on the Tom and Jerry of it all, and not enough on Spider-Aziz evidently losing his goddamn mind. :o

Tom and Jerry is an excellent satire of the situation between Israel and Palestine.

Actually, Tom and Jerry are an analogy for the woefully disparate social classes and caste system within rural India.

Drizzle, you deserve a 'Rock clapping' gif for that gem.

95.gif

Surely you disagree with the poster's atrocious grammar, and lack of punctuation and capitalization, right? I think chimps communicate more coherently utilizing crude sign-words and feces.

I'm 99% sure he's a troll, but this is still me whenever I read his posts:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat