• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels X-Men (4): Dark Alliance

GL1

It's pronounced "glee"
Reaction score
Here we go, throwing my X-Men idea out there.

The Gist:
The Hellfire Club, an Illuminati of sorts plans their next movie, Nathaniel Essex is appointed the new Secretary of Mutant Affairs and the Institute goes under a great deal of upheaval as we find out who are the X-Men really, what are they about and why do they matter?

The Cast:
X-Men:
Storm:
Iceman:
Colossus:
Shadowcat:
Sunspot:
Wolverine:
The Hellfire Club
Sebastian Shaw
Harry Leland
Shinobi Shaw
Tessa
Nathaniel Essex
Others:
Beast
Angel
Rogue

The Plot:
A new Round of mutant terror starts up as Emma Frost, an old student of Xavier's, comes and helps out as an assistant headmaster, the foremost psychic in the school who can actually use Cerebro. With Emma and Storm at the helm, the X-Men face down Magneto's leftover acolytes, go on a wild goose chase through the sewers with the Morlocks and eventually find out that Emma Frost has been decieving them the whole time, that their mansion has been legally and physically reposessed and that Storm has been held captive within in order to help the Hellfire Club enact their master plan... using her powers to hit the reset button on Earth's environmental balance, wiping out most of the population in the world at the same time...

This sounds like it could be an interesting story, but, it's kind of hard to read: it has too many gramatical errors. (run ons, word order etc...)

-just trying to help, not an attack

javphonic said:
This sounds like it could be an interesting story, but, it's kind of hard to read: it has too many gramatical errors. (run ons, word order etc...)

-just trying to help, not an attack

Thanks, I appreciate... I think this is something I typed up in a hurry when I was sleepy... I'll come back and make it right at some point, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"