Sequels X-Men 4 villain

Sinister and The Marauders which leads to the introduction of the Morlocks, Angel loses his wings still, Apocalypse creates the horsemen, Jean is resurrected and defeats them which garners the Hellfire Club's attention

XM4: Mr.Sinister awakens Apocalypse but the X-Men only defeat Mr. Sinister. They regain Jean and Cyke due to cloning by Mr. Sinister. Mags and the Brotherhood are more of good guys.
XM5: 4 mutants get kidnapped by Apocalypse and turned into the Horsemen. Defeat them but Apocalypse gains access to his strongest tech and excapes
XM6: Final fight between Apocalypse and all of the Brotherhood and the X-Men.

I actually really like that idea. Maybe then Gambit could be one of the horsemen (since he actually was one in the comics) and (since i am such a major fan-girl on this) we could finally have some Romy action. I mean seriously Bobby Drake?? You've got to be kidding me. I mean I know they dated once in the comics for like an entire week. But that doesn't mean we give that an entire movie! They did the entire Logan-Jean-Scott triangle! Where's my Gambit and Rogue??? :doh:(Sorry minor rant).

Anyways, since they gave Rogue the freaking cure I nominate in X-Men 4 they start out with Rogue having the cure and then accidentally touching Carol Danvers. Thus cure fails and we get our Rogue back with some extra spring in her Mississippi step. I mean who doesn't love a girl that can fly, lift a million tons, smash threw walls, is invincible (practically) and can have any super power she wants?

Just my suggestion...:awesome:

At the end of X3, pay attention to the chess piece with Magneto. It starts to shake. Lead me to believe that the cure is temporary.

APOCALYPSE!! That would be so awesome, and i wouldn't mind seeing sentinels either

I had an Idea that Nathaniel Essex is the one the starts the Sentinel program. He is Also Holding several mutants captive,Including a Comatose Cyclops and a walking Xavier in His twins body. He also has Angel Captured and turned into Archangel. Supposedly as there weapon that could inflatrate The X-men. He really turned him to become one of the Four Horsemen. There is a Big final battle in a Military base in a snowy mountain With Master Mold/Sinister/Archangel/The Marauders VS The X-men/Brotherhood.In the end fight, Essex's true form(white skin) is revealed
BTW- Angel; was cought in a fight between Essex/His Marauders and The X-Men

Last edited:
i also think magneto returning to continue doing what xavier wanted would be an awesome idea and have thought of that since seeing the last stand.

as far as the villain, i think going ahead with the apocalypse idea and sinister, if they dont use him in first class, would be perfect for a 2-part movie. a new trilogy seems like they would need a lot of fresh new ideas but i think if they were to film a back to back 2-part movie where both parts are 2 hours would be a better choice. i dont kno what they would do about the sentinels, but itd be awesome to see a sentinel or 2 show up in first class and they use the one in the last stand just as a training exercise based off of past events for the new mutants.

however if they dont use a sentinel ever again then oh well. there would have to be a real reason to use it and i think they may have already missed that opportunity. stryker duznt have to have anything to do with the creation of the sentinels and after already seeing a potential one in x3 i dont think it would make any sense to see it in a future sequel. like i said, they might be better off using a sentinel in first class or if there is a sequel to that one then they could use it then.

if they are making a 2nd wolverine and they dont use omega red i would want to see him used as a potential villain seeing as how wolverine would most likely be in an x4. but i like the idea of having apocalypse and sinister for a 2-part movie the best. and they wouldnt even be the only villains, you would still need the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. itd be cool to see if they could somehow use angel rogue and sabretooth as 3 of the 4 horsemen. it could give sabretooth his much needed closure and it could respark rogues powers and give her control over them

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"