Sequels X-Men 4 villain

I agree that Apocalypse should be the underlying villian but it should carry through a trilogy.

Allowing the crazy rewrites of canon Fox is known for?

Nathaniel Essex leads the Hellfire Club who is intent on summoning Apocalypse instead of Phoenix.

You know I don't mind rewrites, I'd rather they NOT film the same thing that happened in the comics.

But...the villain?

Tom Rothman with his right hand lackeys Bryan Singer and Brett Ratner.

I don't see Proteus carrying a film, though I suppose he could, if adapted properly. I can see new, evolved X-Men teams battling Proteus at the beginning of the next film as an introduction of sorts, but I can't see him as the main villain overall.

No, Proteus probably couldn't carry a film by himself.

cyclops in the woods??? did i miss something?

I'm referring to the fan created notion (which I dislike) that Cyclops survives his encounter with Jean Grey and is left alive in the woods surrounding Alkali Lake.

Actually Proteus would be very fitting to bring in at this moment. His father dead, his mutant ability gone mental. I think Proteus should be used in some form... As for x4 maybe not thought...

Something to think about, in order to bring about the rise of apocalpyse in x6 - ozmidas enhances Proteus's mutant ability to out of control to provide the necessary distraction.

X-Men 4 needs a steady group with there own ideology like magneto did... there is only two, Hellfire or Maurders.

On the one hand we have Dr.Nathaniel Essex leading his muarders to irradicate the morlocks, which would be an interesting ethical concept especially when it mimics the concentration camps that magneto escaped from.

Or we have the hellfire who would need some eventual goal to be the elite but at the same time gain profit.

i vote Sinister

^Proteus is more than match for the X-Men on his own as well, the story from the cartoon were his father rejected him because he was a mutant and he thought it would hurt his election campaign or something by having a mutant son would be a great story and make him sympathetic.

The Sentinels lead by Graydon Creed & Morlocks lead by Masque

I think that fox has played it safe with magneto and received mediocre films. They need to take a chance with something big like Apocalypse and/or sentinels. People are going to see the movie either way.

^Proteus is more than match for the X-Men on his own as well, the story from the cartoon were his father rejected him because he was a mutant and he thought it would hurt his election campaign or something by having a mutant son would be a great story and make him sympathetic.

That seems like a glorified episode of a TV show, not something epic enough to be a movie.

You'd have to add more to it. As I said, Proteus COULD be used as the main villain, and could even be made a big enough threat to the world, etc, but there are better choices.

Apocalypse he would be an the Such a Great villian and there are so many stories you could do with him. how ever to be done right I think he would take 3 flims.

and Mr. Sisister would be an Awsome villian to use.

I could go for either Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse

Sentinels, Sinister, and Apoaclypse in one movie. Make it a three hour film!!!!

I still say Sen. Victor Creed & The Sentinels, and the storyline being the cure is wearing off and the cured mutants abilities are returning much stronger than before...

this could be both a stand alone film (kinda piggy-backing off the events of X3) but refreshing in case they want to intro to a new trilogy

If they plan on a new trilogy X5 where the cured mutants returned powers are expanding so rapidly it's wearing down there bodies, deemed "Legacy Virus Epidemic", intro Sinister with a "cure" on Genosha... whose really searching for the right mutant body for Apocalypse, and finds one in time for the final showdown in X6

Last edited:
I agree with The Guard on replacing Magneto with Mr. Sinister in a possible new triology.

^Regarding the sentinels... they would have better suited the third film and it would seem as if they took one step forward and two steps backwards if they included them in the next film.

I would want to see Mr. Sinister and the Marauders possible start their own triology, and maybe have Magneto replace Professor X to "carry out his dream".

the purifiers! they burn down the mansion and crucify the students on the front lawn. something exceptionally brutal needs to be done to the mutants to remind people of the hostility between homo-sapian and homo-superior... that is a dynamic that i think was really under utilized in the series (except for X2, which was the best of the 4 films)

let the x-men be fueled by anger and rage...REAL emotions. We saw a lot of that from logan, but none of the others.

I think it needs to be Apocalypse as the villain with the four Horsemen. Polaris, Archangel, Gambit, and Wolverine. I would also like Emma, Havok and Jubilee to play a role in the movie. Maybe Psylocke. I would also like Rogue to have more of a attitude and somehow have her flight and super strength. Iceman needs to be the cutup we know of.

Perez Hilton as Mojo. :awesome:

mojo? really? would he really be interesting enough to hold a whole movie? :dry: i don't think so.
the sentinels could be cool. friends of humanity would be awesome. maybe the u-men?

but after the unbelievably bad third x-men, there's not a lot they can do... i mean, they cured mutations and killed everybody. now what? nothing will be believable.

Last edited:
True. Yeah, I couldn't imagine seeing Mojo in a movie. He works in the cartoons but a movie? Nah. I don't think it would work. I wouldn't mind seeing Sinister to be honest. He's not my fav X-Men villain by any strech but I think it would be pretty good to see him appear in a movie for once. It would be a good opportunity to retrieve Scott and Jean (seeing as he's obseesed with them!) and possibly introduce Gambit. What do you think? :yay:

X-Men 4 needs to be the introduction of Apocalypse with Mr. Sinister as his right hand man with him having a clone of Jean and Cyke. Easiest way to reintroduce them.

Dr. Malcolm Colcord and his Weapon X goons seeking to awaken Apocalypse with the aid of Mr. Sinister

I would think sinister would be the easiest way to go. Since they're starting from the beginning with x-men first class. Hopefully by the 5th installment (if they do one) they can go back to where they left off and bring in Apocalypse. But I am really getting tired of the whole wolverine spectacular that fox has going on. I think its time we focused on some of the other characters. I know they're thinking of doing Magneto. But he's really just not my favorite character, ya know?

I'd say Trask, Sentinels, and Mr. Sinister for movie 4. If not Sinister then have Magneto come back with an indestructible Brotherhood.

As for "Wolverine" I think definitely Silver Samurai for movie 2 and then Omega Red or Hulk for movie 3.

XM4: Mr.Sinister awakens Apocalypse but the X-Men only defeat Mr. Sinister. They regain Jean and Cyke due to cloning by Mr. Sinister. Mags and the Brotherhood are more of good guys.
XM5: 4 mutants get kidnapped by Apocalypse and turned into the Horsemen. Defeat them but Apocalypse gains access to his strongest tech and excapes
XM6: Final fight between Apocalypse and all of the Brotherhood and the X-Men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"