• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

X-Men 4 Writing competition

MaleRogue

Sidekick
Reaction score
Heey guys,

I had an great idea imo :)

What iof we made an X4 book.

The first competition is writing the voice over.
Small but the beginning of the book.

Than we all will make an chapter one.

We vote wich one is the best and than we make an Chapter two based on chapter one and than we vote again and than we will make an Chapter three based on chapter one and two . We will get a book with various ideas and all.

What do you guys think?

lol another writing thread?;lol ok cant wait to see some entries

well it is more like a script for X4....

That is why I need an opening frase first.
And than we will pick the best one...

And than we start of with Chapter 1.

But first I wanna know if people will enter before I make the actual thread :)

Nice to see an X4 already, but this isn't the board for it, I think.

Most definately NOT the board for this thread...MaleRogue, I think you know where it should go...common sense people...

Well actually I really don't know.
I just posted it here...

Or are you meaning the sequels thread?

Well...Is X-Men:The Last Stand the fourth film? Or is X4, something that would be a sequal? Think about it...

Yeah okay that makes sense yeah...

LS Could you move this thread to the sequels forum please?

ok have one

En Sabah Nur the first one the founder of beginning and end. Mutants have just recently become an epidemic, but how long have they been in existence? There are many mysterious and horrors in this world but some so incomprehensible to imagine. Corruption and power are the two things you should never mix for they will always have a horrible out come...The first one the bringer of the beginning will so rise to bring it to an end...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"