X-Men ‘97 X-Men 97 Episodes 8, 9, and 10 - Tolerance is Extinction Parts 1-3 SPOILER Thread

I'm not going to go as far as others and say this was the best episode. I think that belongs to the Genosha episode, and I'd also have last week above this one. That being said, it was still a wonderful setup for the three part finale and really has me questioning where things go from here.

SPIDER BLOOD SPIDER BLOOD RADIOACTIVE SPIDER BLOOD
Spider-Man is trending heavily on Twitter a lot of outpouring for Spider-Man 98, Christopher Daniel Barnes, the theme song etc…. The ball is in your court Marvel Animation
IMG_1137.jpeg

I'm not going to go as far as others and say this was the best episode. I think that belongs to the Genosha episode, and I'd also have last week above this one. That being said, it was still a wonderful setup for the three part finale and really has me questioning where things go from here.
I also think Episode 5 is the best so far. This was the most epic in terms of teases for the future and such. But it's also only 1 part of a 3 part story. So I want to see what happens the next 2 weeks

Granted, he could be under an NDA, but something tells me he's being genuine here.

As for the Fatal Attractions inspiration... considering what happens in it and the book that follows it, is it safe to say that we might have Onslaught and that Avengers/X-Men crossover happening in season 2?

It'd be great to see a Spidey / Wolverine crossover episode

It would not shock me if the Spider-Man show, assuming it's happening, isn't far along. Certainly if they had opted to do it, probably would have been recently and certainly they wouldn't be far along enough to be talking to talent yet. I think it's gonna happen though. This show has been met with too much positivity. I think Spider-Man and maybe an Avengers show are in the cards

It would not shock me if the Spider-Man show, assuming it's happening, isn't far along. Certainly if they had opted to do it, probably would have been recently and certainly they wouldn't be far along enough to be talking to talent yet. I think it's gonna happen though. This show has been met with too much positivity. I think Spider-Man and maybe an Avengers show are in the cards
I want it to happen, but considering Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, I don't think it's in the cards. Unless something about that show's production changes.

Definitely agree on an Avengers show being an eventuality though.

It still bugs me that Disney prematurely cancelled arguably the best Spider-Man and Avengers shows in Spectacular and Earth's Mightiest Heroes and immediately replaced them with far inferior adaptations.

The Spider-Man in the cameo looked smaller than the animated one so I am not sure we get the same. I would love if they did bring that one back because it already had crossover connections with this X-Men and others. If they did revive that Spider-Man just erase the way it ended with that space 2099 or whatever they did.

It still bugs me that Disney prematurely cancelled arguably the best Spider-Man and Avengers shows in Spectacular and Earth's Mightiest Heroes and immediately replaced them with far inferior adaptations.
I still think about when Nickelodeon cancelled Wolverine & the X-Men before it really got going. That Avengers one was good had a nice run but had more in the tank. I never really watched Spectacular Spider-Man but remember the song.

The Spider-Man in the cameo looked smaller than the animated one so I am not sure we get the same. I would love if they did bring that one back because it already had crossover connections with this X-Men and others. If they did revive that Spider-Man just erase the way it ended with that space 2099 or whatever they did.
They easily could pick up where the show left off. The Spider-Man show ended with Peter going with Madame Web to find MJ. That can easily be the basis for a new season, or at least a beginning. Plus we could finally get some characters they never could use on the show. Like Sandman for instance.

I want it to happen, but considering Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, I don't think it's in the cards. Unless something about that show's production changes.

Definitely agree on an Avengers show being an eventuality though.
Spider-Man wasn't there by accident and the scene is already very viral. I am willing to bet it happens. There is no reason they can't do multiple Spider-Man shows. I also don't think Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man is gonna last long. Call it a hunch.

They easily could pick up where the show left off. The Spider-Man show ended with Peter going with Madame Web to find MJ. That can easily be the basis for a new season, or at least a beginning. Plus we could finally get some characters they never could use on the show. Like Sandman for instance.
X-Men at least had a proper series finale. Spider-Man just stopped.

You are willing this Avengers show into existence. I need to rewatch Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.

X-Men at least had a proper series finale. Spider-Man just stopped.

For real. Gotta know if he ever reunited with the real MJ.

Yep. The series left off with Peter and Madame Webb going to search for Mary Jane throughout the multiverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"