• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark Phoenix X-men Dark Phoenix merchandise

merbass

Civilian
Reaction score
Will there be action figures based on these movies?

Marvel Legends? Doubtful. There will apparently be two full X-men Waves of Marvel Legends this year (as opposed to the usual one per year). Hasbro tends to do this to coincide with a movie but none of them are of the Dark Phoenix cast as their Dark Phoenix characters.

The first wave (dubbed Caliban Wave) will have a comic book “Jim Lee” Beast. The other figures in that wave (Gambit, Jubilee, Weapon X, Blink, Forge and Skullbuster) don’t show up in this movie.

The second wave (Wendigo Wave) has not been fully revealed. Perhaps we’ll find out in a week or so during New York Toy Fair. Maybe that’ll have a 90s Storm, Classic Nightcrawler and Magneto to pair up with the movie.

There’s a Professor Xavier in a hover chair that’s scheduled to come out in March, but again it’s comic book “Jim Lee” Xavier.

There’s a Walgreens exclusive Mystique that should start hitting stores soon (they’ve already hit Taiwan) though she’s in her comic book threads. She does come with two extra heads, a partly shape-shifted Rogue and a Lilandra head (that's probably Hasbro thinking a Dark Phoenix adaptation would have the Shi'ar in it...come on Hasbro why would you think that? LOL).

Last edited:
There were those cup tops Jean, Cyclops and Hank in their X-Men uniform

Yeah, there will be
X-Men-Dark-Phoenix-Theater-Promotion-01__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly those aren't action figures :p

That said, I'd probably pick up the X-Jet!

From X-Men Apocalypse, but he looks the same in Dark Phoenix so maybe it counts:
img2210-1492241097.jpg

The OP asked for Action figures.
Those are not Action figures.
They are accurate plastic representations of the characters from the film, aka action figures. Fant4stic had action figures from kfc, and though they also didn't move, they counted, so I don't see why these shouldn't.

My cinema will be giving the first visitors of DP an exclusive pin badge. You can see them in this commercial...

We are getting those too! I'd love to get the Jean one.

I wonder If those little figures have been released.

I bet there's a lot left from the theatres that were going to give them out at the "Fan Event." You can probably go and buy them without paying for a movie ticket now.

None of that stuff came to Canada, unfortunately.
I’ve been eyeing a couple listings for the cup toppers on eBay but they’re a bit pricey.

None of that stuff came to Canada, unfortunately.
I’ve been eyeing a couple listings for the cup toppers on eBay but they’re a bit pricey.
There's some $4.99 ones but the listings still have 5 days left.

I suspect they'll go down in price in a few weeks. I remember those Infinity Gauntlet cups that were exclusive only to Disneyland were sold out everywhere and were selling on ebay for $75. A few months after Infinity War came out, I was able to snag one as a gift for my sister for $40.

There's some $4.99 ones but the listings still have 5 days left.

I suspect they'll go down in price in a few weeks. I remember those Infinity Gauntlet cups that were exclusive only to Disneyland were sold out everywhere and were selling on ebay for $75. A few months after Infinity War came out, I was able to snag one as a gift for my sister for $40.
Do you mind Pming me some of those listings?

They're drink toppers, not little figurines. Unless I'm missing something the pic that TMP provided is the company photoshopping out the stand part of the topper:
Beast
X-Jet
Cyclops
Set of 4

Yeah I’m looking for those toppers.

The figures are separate though. Haven’t seen any photos of them floating around

eBay is killing me with their crazy shipping prices!

You have a link to those figures? How do you know about them?

It’s the figures in the image posted on the last page. The one with the backpack. They’re different from the cup toppers. They have more characters.

Yeah I picked up a Beast and Storm pin badge when I went with my partner. Didn't care about the other 4, and I won't be seeing the movie again until the DVD release anyway.

They haven’t made action figures or toys from an xmen film since X2. Then Disney and marvel tried to bury the xmen back then so they had no movie merch or presence at all in media. Now that the rights are back you’ll see more toys and things just not for the fox films. Future movies definitely and more marvel legends

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"