Days of Future Past X-Men's Man of Steel - The Daniel Cudmore/Colossus Thread

Just a little fanboy thing I appreciated, but I believe just before Blink and Warpath appear in the opening battle we can see Colossus sitting at a table and drawing!

I actually really like collossus as a silent type..... He's silent but deadly.... I also don't mine him not having a russian accent, he could have immigrated like everyone else.

Will watch DOFP next week and I will make sure that I will count all his lines. :D

By the way, am I the only one who finds Daniel Cudmore a hottie? :p

Or just enjoy the movie like so many others.

Up
You'll be too busy cringing, facepalming, and genuinely feeling bad for him in all of his scenes minus the final one.

Nah, I'll still enjoy it.
:D

Edit: sorry, I meant to say "will watch it again". I watched DOFP last week :)

Last edited:
Didn't say anything about not enjoying the movie, it was amazing. Just talking about Petey's scenes :up:

I think Colossus was very underused but I love him in the movies and I surely want him back.

I love when all the debris was flying after Storm blew up the XJet and as it was flying he turned metal and it bounced right off of him.

I was very impressed with Peter. To be an assistant teacher from his humble beginnings as a "special" student.

Hey he actually had 2 lines, he says, "Mystique" and during the final battle he tells Blink, "Now!" right before she throws the portal.

I heard it when I watched it last night!

I love his facial expression just before the Sentinel drilled its way in during the final battle.

I rewatched X3 last night and realized he only one line which was "Yeah she took off", when Bobby asked him if he had seen Rogue.

DOFP sets a new record for Colossus. :p

But he said more words in X2

"I can help you"
"Lets go"
"Over here"

I'm sure he another line beside those 3.

So underutilized in the film. I did like his [BLACKOUT]dive through the portal at the end, but I would have liked it if he'd actually taken the Sentinel out!

In fact, I wish one or two more Sentinels (no more though) were destroyed directly by the X-men, to show that one aspect of the problem was... they didn't stop coming.[/BLACKOUT]

Come on cudmore demand at least 5 in the next film...... Go on, go wild!!

I wished Magneto controlled Colossus in steel form and hurled him towards the Sentinels like a living cannon ball.

Now THAT's the real man of steel right there. :p

How come he only had one glove/gauntlet?

Yikes, really? I didn't notice. :huh:

By the way, he looks a bit different here:

ColossusCarlsJr.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"