X3:#1 Anticpated Movie

what do u mean, strip down?? psst...i think she would make...a good Emma Frost or some other hot mutant. :p

I just hope the movie doesn't become to overexposed before it's released!!!:(

It couldn't be more overexposed than X2...

-TNC

So Long, "Phat Girlz." Hello, Summer!

The Da Vinci Code

Oh, man, we're so thirsty. We've been walking through a cinematic Sahara for months, and all the movies have tasted like sand. But ahead, just a few weeks away, lies an oasis of summer blockbusters. Here's how some of the biggest waves are breaking on the shores of Search.
Tom Cruise's heavily hyped "Mission: Impossible III" hits theaters May 5, and a week later, "Poseidon" splashes across screens. For those who haven't seen the original, the plot goes like this: A cruise ship flips upside down after a tidal wave hits, and everyone goes bananas. Searches on the disaster flick are up 34% this month, with 31% of those searches coming from kids 13 and under.
Switching gears from remakes to adaptations, one of the summer's biggest hits is sure to be "The Da Vinci Code." The conspiracy thriller starring Tom Hanks and French hottie Audrey Tautou jumped 17% this month. Even more impressive is its rank among our top 600 overall searches.
Finally, what roundup of summer flicks would be complete without a cleverly named sequel? "X-Men: The Last Stand" (aka "X-Men 3") fell 33% in Search over the past 30 days. However, we expect the mutants will bounce back with the ferocity of ornery wolverines as the film's May 26 opening draws closer.

The only reason that it fell is because were getting closer to MI3 and Posideon. Once we hit the middle of May, and the tv spots blanket the tv, and xmen are everywhere...it will gain back what it dropped.

I've never looked forward to a movie more than this one!

snwboarder88 said:
So Long, "Phat Girlz." Hello, Summer!

The Da Vinci Code

Oh, man, we're so thirsty. We've been walking through a cinematic Sahara for months, and all the movies have tasted like sand. But ahead, just a few weeks away, lies an oasis of summer blockbusters. Here's how some of the biggest waves are breaking on the shores of Search.
Tom Cruise's heavily hyped "Mission: Impossible III" hits theaters May 5, and a week later, "Poseidon" splashes across screens. For those who haven't seen the original, the plot goes like this: A cruise ship flips upside down after a tidal wave hits, and everyone goes bananas. Searches on the disaster flick are up 34% this month, with 31% of those searches coming from kids 13 and under.
Switching gears from remakes to adaptations, one of the summer's biggest hits is sure to be "The Da Vinci Code." The conspiracy thriller starring Tom Hanks and French hottie Audrey Tautou jumped 17% this month. Even more impressive is its rank among our top 600 overall searches.
Finally, what roundup of summer flicks would be complete without a cleverly named sequel? "X-Men: The Last Stand" (aka "X-Men 3") fell 33% in Search over the past 30 days. However, we expect the mutants will bounce back with the ferocity of ornery wolverines as the film's May 26 opening draws closer.

The only reason that it fell is because were getting closer to MI3 and Posideon. Once we hit the middle of May, and the tv spots blanket the tv, and xmen are everywhere...it will gain back what it dropped.
This makes some sense, only because the X3 trailer really caught on a little over 30 days ago...

-TNC

Neither have I, I really can't wait!!! I even feel fine about the running time now, having read Kinberg's latest answers.

It's gonna be difficult staying away from here but after today I'm gonna be MIA from these boards until I finish my exams. I'll be back with bells on around May 24th/25th though!

Simon says it will be intense! I cant wait!

Retroman said:
Cool to hear. I don't understand why people want Superman and Ghost Rider to fail. I want all of them to be good ánd to do well at the BO.

I agree, I'm quite looking forward to both for different reasons. I've never been a fan of the comic book Superman, but I've loved the first two Superman movies, and Superman Returns looks like it has all the best features of the Donner films.

Question: Which of these May movies are you most excited about?
Sorry, you have already voted! 13322 votes since May 1 2006

An American Haunting 2% 282 votes
Hoot 1% 150 votes
Mission: Impossible III 11% 1413 votes
Just My Luck 2% 332 votes
Goal! The Dream Begins 1% 141 votes
Poseidon 3% 418 votes
The Da Vinci Code 22% 2982 votes
Over the Hedge 3% 335 votes
See No Evil 2% 267 votes
X-Men: The Last Stand 53% 7002 votes

Contractually you cant badmouth your project i think. How I see it, that would destroy the means to sell the product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"