• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

X3 Special Edition DVD?

X-MEN Rock

Civilian
Reaction score
I thought we were supposed to get the special edition DVD with brett ratners making the movie, and all those extra deleted scenes and all the that good stuff. Anyone know when it's coming out?

Well, the last time I put my faith in Brett Ratner, I was led to believe he didn't have the mentality of a 3-year old with ADD.

I've learned my lesson.

it WAS supposed to come out near christmas of 06...

but NOW i think its gonna come out more towards the theatrical release of WOLVERINE

so i think you have a while to wait...

Don't need it I got what I wanted and that are the deleted scene

i didnt get 21 deleted scenes in mine :( at least i think i didnt,i havent counted lol

UM. So frustrating. I was waiting for the directors cut...that's why I didn't get the DVD! Now it looks like I'm going to.

arent directors cuts released like 1 or 2 years after the actual movie is released on dvd

directors cuts of blockbuster films like this usually are released near the sequel's theatrical release, in this case, wolverine.

There are some cases when its known that there wont be any more movies from that franchise so it is simply released 1 or 2 years later (EX: Daredevil, The Punisher) although the clear exception is Hellboy, which was released months after the original dvd release, similar to how the X3 SE was planning to go. This was then changed, and now its obvious that the only option left is to wait until wolverine.

When someone from Fox alerted folks of the DVD error's, they said the special edition would be coming "later next year (2007)" or something, but that might've been just opinion, and not word set in stone. I'm hoping it will be later this year (Summer or Late Fall 2007)? But if not that, maybe they'll wait 'till a few months before Wolverine releases, but jeesh that's going to be a while off. :eek:

I just ended up buying the UK version, with all of the behind the scenes content; but something tells me the USA re-release may have even more added features.

Edit: Here's the quote

"I work at Fox and want to tell everyone about a BIG error. FOX by accident included 21 pieces of Value Added deleted scenes on the DVD on only some of the DVDS. These extra features were supposed to be held for the second special edition DVD release later next year. If your DVD only has 10 pieces of VAM you can return it for a refund.

If you don’t believe me, when you buy it compare your DVD with your friends. "

When someone from Fox alerted folks of the DVD error's, they said the special edition would be coming "later next year (2007)" or something, but that might've been just opinion, and not word set in stone. I'm hoping it will be later this year (Summer or Late Fall 2007)? But if not that, maybe they'll wait 'till a few months before Wolverine releases, but jeesh that's going to be a while off. :eek:

I just ended up buying the UK version, with all of the behind the scenes content; but something tells me the USA re-release may have even more added features.[/QUOTE]

Doubt it.

I want the Dvd with all the deleted scenes, I mean those 30-40 minutes of footage that someone watched at the press screening.......plus more features......

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"