dvd commentary

T

T. FITZROY

Has anyone else that has listened to the dvd comentary wish that the writers zak penn and simon kinberg would have been able to do their commentary alone. Most everything that they had to say was interesting and all of their opinions on scenes seemed to be better then brett ratners(perticularly in the deleted or alternate scenes). Everytime one of them said something i wanted to hear brett ratner would cut them off and say something useless. I hope that they will be able to do their own cut of the movie cuz it would have been a lot better, not that i think the movie was bad but it could have been better. Brett ratner reminded me of corey feldman in the goonies comentary disruptive, annoying, and usually wrong.

did you HAVE to make a thread bout this? and not put it in a DVD thread?

you talking to me? you talking to me? cuz your the ONLY other one here, smart guy

and you said he was that annoying >.< i am reffered as you in this case since there are 2 ppl... And how am i annoying? i'm trying to stop you from flooding this forum

your right I could have created the 1000th topic about how there are different deleted scenes but I started basically a new topic, if anything I will be pumping life into this board.

Theres enought spam topics in this board, and i aint gonna argue with someone who's closed minded. LS does not like spam on the board, I basically will tell you that Post stuff related to DVD in DVD Topic, this does not pump life, It kills Pigs ( spam ;p). If it's bought specific characters, post them there. Try to understand ForumFame Rules

so theres rules about starting new topics, are you a mod or are so desterate for attention that you will annoy others will pointlessness. Go find a hall to monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"