Xbox LIVE Update

or even Batman! then again, imagine your avatar holding and waving around a lightsaber? brilliant!

They are going to have Gears armor and LucasArts is releasing Monkey Island stuff, so hopefully now with the new TFU DLC and the new Ultimate Sith Edition, they make some Star Wars costumes and props available.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that there is some new avatar stuff from Star Wars, Fallout and Ghostbusters. :woot:

So they're doing a semi-open Beta for this. I signed up a couple weeks ago. Have they started sending the updates to the people who got in yet? It seems odd if they havent, as getting it a week early really isn't all that special. When they had the big NXE update, they started letting the beta people in almost a month before it hit.

Just got an email from Microsoft that I got into the preview.

The email states they're finishing "final touches", so the preview hasn't gone live yet.

So just check your e-mails, I'm sure they're rolling them out over the next few hours.

Just got an email from Microsoft that I got into the preview.

The email states they're finishing "final touches", so the preview hasn't gone live yet.

So just check your e-mails, I'm sure they're rolling them out over the next few hours.

Just got my e-mail as well. :up:

Is the Beta for Gold Members only?

They are doing it for Gold and Silver.

Update is live.

Just sign into XBL or insert a game.

Downloading now....

I got my e-mail earlier. Checking it out now.

Didn't get an email but it's updating. So I must have deleted it by mistake.

I thought we were getting access to the twitter and facebook stuff, but sadly no.

Nothing special as of right now.

Hmmm. I'm a see whats really good anyway since the Dashboard is going to be new right? Maybe the Facebook and Twitter will be intergrated later?

I thought we were getting access to the twitter and facebook stuff, but sadly no.

Nothing special as of right now.

This update has the improved Netflix, the avatar marketplace, and the games on demand. This fall we will get the update with Facebook and twitter.

Ah, I knew I was confused about something.

Is this update now live for everyone, or is it like a preview for select members?

Preview for select members who signed up.

Here in Canada, we don't get Netflix per se, but we do get to stream a few movies. I'm wondering if the Facebook and Twitter updates that are eventually coming will be US-only.

This update has the improved Netflix, the avatar marketplace, and the games on demand. This fall we will get the update with Facebook and twitter.

I can't wait til this fall.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"