6) Batman 3
7) Jonah Hex
8) Spider-Man 4
Not anticipating in the slightest) X-Men: First Class

Batman 3
Iron Man II
Spider-Man 4

In that order.

Batman 3/whatever it'll actually be called is at the top, and then Iron Man 2 (Marvel has a top-notch track record with 2nd installments, excepting Rise of The Silver Surfer). I just hope IM2 doesn't end up being overstuffed, what with Justin Hammer, The Black Widow, Nick Fury, etc. My 3rd is The Green Lantern; I really only know as much about GL and that world as the DCAU has taught me, but I'm looking forward to a superhero movie that's more rooted in sci-fi or space opera, and Martin Campbell seems like a great choice.

Judge Dredd
Marshall Law
Alan Moore' Smaxx.

1.Spider-Man 4
2. unnamed third Batman movie
3.New live action(hopefully PG-13) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Iron Man 2(nothing else even comes close)

also The Avengers

Hulk 2

- the 3rd Nolan's Batman
- Thor
- Green Lantern

At the moment, its a tie between 'Iron Man 2' and 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen', with 'Green Lantern' following closely behind.

Transformers, as a comic book movie, is a bit of a stretch..

[A];16938281 said:
Transformers, as a comic book movie, is a bit of a stretch..

I don't understand why people see Transformers is a comic book movie. Its roots are toys and IMO, although the comic book was released the same time as the tv series began, it started only as a mini-companion to the tv series that wildly popular.

[A];16938378 said:
Last one, I don't see it happening..

Me neither. TIH wasn't too good not it did very good at the BO. I just like the character and had to put a third name on the list. Besides nolan's next Batman and Iron Man I'm not too excited about anything else on the poll list.

Bat 3
IM 2

Really only 2 I wanna watch from the list!

Iron Man 2
Green Latern
Thor

Batman is ofcourse a must,but I'm more interested in some of the new possible franchises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"