• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Your 3 most anticipated comic book movies

Top ten

1)Witchblade
2)Darkness
3)Spawn (reboot)
4)Thor
5)Captain America
6)Iron Man2
7)Batman3
8)X-Men:First Class (only if reboot)
9)Aphrodite IX
10)Magdelena

Last edited:
1) Thor!
2) Iron Man 2
3) Avengers
4) Green Lantern
5) Captain America
6) Batman 3
7) Jonah Hex
8) Spider-Man 4
Not anticipating in the slightest) X-Men: First Class

Batman 3
Iron Man II
Spider-Man 4

In that order.

Batman 3/whatever it'll actually be called is at the top, and then Iron Man 2 (Marvel has a top-notch track record with 2nd installments, excepting Rise of The Silver Surfer). I just hope IM2 doesn't end up being overstuffed, what with Justin Hammer, The Black Widow, Nick Fury, etc. My 3rd is The Green Lantern; I really only know as much about GL and that world as the DCAU has taught me, but I'm looking forward to a superhero movie that's more rooted in sci-fi or space opera, and Martin Campbell seems like a great choice.

Judge Dredd
Marshall Law
Alan Moore' Smaxx.

1.Spider-Man 4
2. unnamed third Batman movie
3.New live action(hopefully PG-13) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Iron Man 2(nothing else even comes close)

also The Avengers

Hulk 2

- the 3rd Nolan's Batman
- Thor
- Green Lantern

At the moment, its a tie between 'Iron Man 2' and 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen', with 'Green Lantern' following closely behind.

Transformers, as a comic book movie, is a bit of a stretch..

[A];16938281 said:
Transformers, as a comic book movie, is a bit of a stretch..

I don't understand why people see Transformers is a comic book movie. Its roots are toys and IMO, although the comic book was released the same time as the tv series began, it started only as a mini-companion to the tv series that wildly popular.

[A];16938378 said:
Last one, I don't see it happening..

Me neither. TIH wasn't too good not it did very good at the BO. I just like the character and had to put a third name on the list. Besides nolan's next Batman and Iron Man I'm not too excited about anything else on the poll list.

Bat 3
IM 2

Really only 2 I wanna watch from the list!

Iron Man 2
Green Latern
Thor

Batman is ofcourse a must,but I'm more interested in some of the new possible franchises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"