Iron Man Your casting choice for the role of Jim Rhodes in Iron Man

M

matmackaizer

My choice for the role of Jim Rhodes is Jamie Foxx, I can imagine him in the Iron Man armour while Tony Stark is in detox in the second or third film.

he's too small for rhodes i think

although cast cruise as stark and you can have Iron Man: Collateral 2

as i suggested before
SAL MASAKELLA

ok here is an idea, and hear me out...... 50 cent, alright he knows how to take a shot and he's big enough to fill out the costume.

IMHO, there's only one man perfect enough to play Jim Rhodes/War Machine, and that's Michael Dorn (aka Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation). Of course, he's also been mentioned as a fan favorite for that black dude from the future (Can't think of his name right now, but I'm pretty sure you guys know who I"m talking about.) in the X-Men series (You know, the guy w/ the "M" tattoo over his right eye). Too bad that, aside from the Wolverine & Magneto spin-offs, there ain't gonna be anymore X-Men films. (Sigh) :( Oh well Mike, at least I still think yer the Top Cheese for the Jim Rhodes/War Machine role. Anyway, laters!

Sincerely,

Van Miller

Birmingham, Alabama

cyberman said:
IMHO, there's only one man perfect enough to play Jim Rhodes/War Machine, and that's Michael Dorn (aka Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation). Of course, he's also been mentioned as a fan favorite for that black dude from the future (Can't think of his name right now, but I'm pretty sure you guys know who I"m talking about.) in the X-Men series (You know, the guy w/ the "M" tattoo over his right eye).

That character would be Bishop.

Laurence Fishburne is more suitable for Bishop.

For Jim Rhodes I was thinking Ving Rhames. Ving is a good action star starring in the "Mission Impossible" movies, "Con Air", and the recent "Dawn of the Dead" remake. Jamie Foxx would be too much of a big name to star opposite a smaller name, unless Favreau decides to use a big name for Stark.

Other candidates:

-Wesley Snipes although he's more suitable for Black Panther if it comes to him.

-Will Smith although I see him playing John Stewart in a Green Lantern movie.

-Xzbit or Ice Cube- Could be good or bad. It's really how their portrayal is and how their delivery is as well.

-Tyrese is a pretty good action-star and actor.

OK...so I'm watching the HBO series "The Wire" and I realize Wood Harris is in it. And I'm thinking where have I seen him before? Then it hits me..."Hendrix"! He played Jimi spot on. The guy is a phenomenal talent and I totally agree with everyone who suggested he would make a great Jim Rhodes.

Morris Chestnut.

5568.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"