Transformers Your favourite Autobot in the movie?

None can beat the power of Optimus Prime

He's like the Chuck Norris of Transformers

^LOL, looks like Jazz and Ironhide are catching up to Bumblebee though, the score's are getting very interesting. While i'm not surprised that Ratchet has the least votes, I AM surprised that Ironhide had so many.

^Agreed, dont see what people liked about him so much, he talked a good fight, but then crapped himself when confronted with Starscream and especially Megatron.

^I know, but when Jazz was confronted by Megatron, or a legless Bumblebee, by Devastator/Brawl, they both went full on into the fight no questions asked. And they never talked themselves up like Ironhide did either.

IMO movie Ironhide has way more votes than he deserves.

I need to say, after watching the movie again recently, that Bumblebee and Optimus Prime run Jazz very close for my vote on this, I know I cant officially change it, but both Prime and Bumblebee were superb in this movie, and the most accurate throughout as well.

Jazz still gets my vote, mainly because of that one powerful scene were he takes on Megatron in the absence of Optimus while facing overwhelming odds, and doesnt run away like Ironhide and Ratchet do. I also like how, throughout Bumblebee's capture, Jazz is the only one that seems to care about him, and setting him free. But my vote is closer now than it has been in the past.

Either way, Jazz, Prime and Bumblebee were far cooler, noble and more likable than Ironhide and Ratchet in this movie for me.

^Those 3 were by far and away my favourite Autobots in the movie, Ironhide and Ratchet talked a good fight, and took on Devestator/Brawl with no hesitation, yet they ran like a ***** when Megatron turned up. I know even in the comics they are scared of them, but come on, your comrade is standing up to him on his own and you run away.

Thats what STILL makes Jazz my favourite, though i still voted Bumblebee because of the way he effects the story and because he gets the best scene's. And Prime has always and will always be one of my favourite characters ever, nevermind TF characters.

Bumblebee, Jazz and Prime were just head shoulders above the likes of Ironhide and Ratchet in this movie for me.

Hate that no one cared that Jazz died "Poor Jazz" I,d be pissed if I died in battle vs. the Leader of the enemy and thats all I got. meanwhile a buddy gets his legs shoot of and everyone cares sooo much. Jazz was the Coolest and he will be missed.

^I know what you mean, would have been nice to see a funeral for him or something but I believe budget was the issue for that. Either way, he gave a very good account of himself in the movie and was the only one who didnt run like a ***** when Megatron showed up.

And honestly, who can beat "That all you got Megatron?" Superb.

The fact that he had the audacity to say it to Megatron after taking a severe beating was simply bad-ass. Its a shame we wont see more of him in future installments.

Cant believe Ironhide has as many votes as Bumblebee now! I just cant understand how anyone can like Ironhide in the movies when he run away like a ***** when Megatron showed up!

Cant believe Ironhide has as many votes as Bumblebee now! I just cant understand how anyone can like Ironhide in the movies when he run away like a ***** when Megatron showed up!

What you call bravery may be considered stupidity too, how can you help Sam when you get ripped apart? You're useless now!

A surprise attack against someone that could easily kill you, might have worked out better, or maybe wait for everyone to show up and with strength in numbers, so you can overpower him.

A tactical retreat, may not always mean being afraid.

Ironhide was definitely a fresh adaption on the big screen. now the weapons guy, he showed a sense of humor as well as patriot to the side of good.

What you call bravery may be considered stupidity too, how can you help Sam when you get ripped apart? You're useless now!

A surprise attack against someone that could easily kill you, might have worked out better, or maybe wait for everyone to show up and with strength in numbers, so you can overpower him.

A tactical retreat, may not always mean being afraid.

I dont see how it was stupid, it was bravery at its finest, he took Megatron on when the others ran like *****es, even though Megatron was alone at that point. Jazz bought Sam and the Army invaluable time, but he didnt need to die, and wouldnt have if his allies hadnt abandoned him.

Ironhide was definitely a fresh adaption on the big screen. now the weapons guy, he showed a sense of humor as well as patriot to the side of good.

Yet **** himself when face with Megatron.

Jazz wouldn't have died, if he listened to the others and waited for Optimus, I'm pretty sure Sam would have been fine.

Jazz wouldn't have died, if he listened to the others and waited for Optimus, I'm pretty sure Sam would have been fine.

How did he even know Optimus was going to arrive though? Optimus could be dead or incapacitated. Jazz was the 2nd in command and stepped up to buy the army a breather, and the other autobots just left him in the lurch.

This ones easy :D

:)

Bumblebee, Optimus, Ironhide, Rachet and Jazz. I love them all actually. :heart: :o

^Do you rate them in that order DIJ? I only ask because I cant believe anyone would rate Ironhide higher than Jazz based on the events in the first movie.

Well... Bumblebee and Optimus but the rest are in no particular order.

Ah right fair enough. I just hated the way Ironhide and Ratchet crapped themselves when Megatron showed up and left Jazz to fight him on his own, which he wilingly did of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"