Iron Man Your ideas about the direction of the first film. . .

Alpha and Omega

Superhero
Reaction score
I love origin films, but I hope Farveau's vision doesn't resemble Spidey or Begins with their initial tales. I thought those films were good but why retread with a different lead, ya know?

What do you guys think he should focus on in the first film?

Also, at what point in the film would you like Tony to 'don' the suit?

One last thing. The flying in SR was great at first, but with continuous views, it became sort of stale and borderline tiresome. Should Farveau limit the action and concentrate more on the inherent story, so a wider audience can identify with the character?

So far this movie looks to be in very capable hands so I'm sure whatever he does as far as any of that goes will be more than acceptable. I think he get's it and therefore ANY focus the guy takes is gonna make for a great movie. Until I see anything pointing to him "Singering" himself I'm on board. I'm sure this'll be an origin film anyway but that's ok. It'll more than likely be well done even if it's halfway through the movie before IM shows up.

I like the origin of Iron Man, I want to see the different variations he comes up with, I only hope they don't go all camp with Mandarin, that could go so wrong.....I shudder at the very idea.....

mandarin002.JPG

Incredhulk107.png

I really like origin films too, but i'd perfer for the Iron Man to just start with his suit and leave his origins a "mystery" till a second movie or even a third.

I'd like to see an origin story. It gives you a better idea about his injury and why he needs the suit. Having him already established means you have to backtrack to explain these. This way, the audience experiences these with Tony.

It´s all about the tone, and for that, i want Iron Man to be the Syrianna of comic book movies.

But, it wil never happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"