• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises Zack Snyder wants to make a "The Dark Knight Returns" Movie!

The guy who made 300? The most overrated "LOOK HOW MANLY I AM!!!! GRRRRR!!!!" movie ever? A dude obsessed with CGI? Making a Batman movie? I'd rather not see it.

I want to see the Dark Knight returns at some point, however I think it'd be cool if it was like Keaton and Burton, dunno though, haven't seen Keaton in forever. I want to see it though at some point. Maybe after this franchise is over after the third (there will be a third) the next avenue they can explore is maybe 2 movies on The Dark Knight Returns.

I wouldn't mind seeing Snyder & Miller teaming up to make an animated version of TDKR but that is about it.

The guy who made 300? The most overrated "LOOK HOW MANLY I AM!!!! GRRRRR!!!!" movie ever? A dude obsessed with CGI? Making a Batman movie? I'd rather not see it.

I want to see the Dark Knight returns at some point, however I think it'd be cool if it was like Keaton and Burton, dunno though, haven't seen Keaton in forever. I want to see it though at some point. Maybe after this franchise is over after the third (there will be a third) the next avenue they can explore is maybe 2 movies on The Dark Knight Returns.
Well, to be fair, in order to do a proper Dark Knight Retutrns, then I would hope there would be CGI. I would want to see a Blue and Grey Batman for once. I would want to see Superman look proper. I would want to see the goofy Bat-tank. I would want to see the flamboyant, homosexual-ish Joker. I would want it to be just what is intended, and that being full live action remake.

Besides, I think after Watchmen comes out, all of you making fun of Snyder are going to eat your words.

Yea Snyder is a good guy. He's a comic fan, just like us. And I've liked all of his movies so far.

Didn't Snyder even say that one of the reasons he wanted to do Watchmen was that "if its going to suck, atleast its me who made it suck" or something since he found the book precious to him. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"