10 Types of Comic Book Forum Weirdos

Batfinite: Batfinite is not one person but an idea. See one forumer or fanboy/girl can be beaten, broken or banned. But an idea....An entire board can be swayed or annoyed by an idea.

The Batfinite is the idea that with prep time, Batman can destroy anyone or anything, as if his powers are infinite. Depending on how insane the person is....They might even suggest he can beat Superman!!! O_O :p

Batman destroyed my toilet.....I didn't see him, but I heard a gunshot...a sound of breaking porcelain, and there was smoke everywhere....

Batfinite: Batfinite is not one person but an idea. See one forumer or fanboy/girl can be beaten, broken or banned. But an idea....An entire board can be swayed or annoyed by an idea.

The Batfinite is the idea that with prep time, Batman can destroy anyone or anything, as if his powers are infinite. Depending on how insane the person is....They might even suggest he can beat Superman!!! O_O :p

Well, given that way back around 1990 Superman handed a kryptonite ring to Batman and said, "Please keep this handy so you can beat me in an emergency," I'd say there's considerable justification for thinking that Superman himself believes Batman can defeat him, since Supes has gone to the trouble to make sure Bats is adequately prepared to do so in a worst-case scenario!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"