• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

15 Questions Movie Version!

Was this character in a crime film series?

Did this character's film series last more than 3 films?

Was this character a mentor to the main character?

(I'm grasping for straws here...)

Was this character a mentor to the main character?

(I'm grasping for straws here...)

14. No

It's a character from a series that has multiple films and is compltely different than the things your suggesting, think outside the box, choose your next question wisely...

Was he in Animal house. I likely am wrong but that series The National Lampoon stuff had a series of movies but were comedies. Sorry if i spoiled it witha bad guess.

Was he in Animal house. I likely am wrong but that series The National Lampoon stuff had a series of movies but were comedies. Sorry if i spoiled it witha bad guess.

No he wasn't

Your not going guess it... Here it is:

gonzo.gif

Gonzo!

Don't Know that one. The only Gonzo i know of is in the Muppet movies. Besides your pic didn't pop up.

No he wasn't

Your not going guess it... Here it is:

gonzo.gif

Gonzo!

Oh, wow. That was a good one. :woot:

I kid you not, one of the questions I planned to ask (before I hit the sack) was: Is the character human?

Oh, wow. That was a good one. :woot:

I kid you not, one of the questions I planned to ask (before I hit the sack) was: Is the character human?

15 Questions- 1 hour edition... I'm at work and i'm done at 12:45 PM EST, i'm off to class so we need do this in a little more than a hour!

I'm thinking of a movie!

Was it released between 1990 and now?

4. No

You can ask another question but i won't be back till 6 i'm off to class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"