• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2007 NCAA Football - Bowl-mania!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, OSU apparently forgot who they are and think they are LSU....

how many personal fouls is that tonight? sheesh

Fight On! USC > OSU and LSU. Lolz Fight On! AP Champs.

20 Pete. Fight On!

No no no bro. USC >>>> Illinois >>>> OSU.

Forget that LSU is beating OSU too. That's irrelevent. It's not even the same at all.

Fight on.

Pete Carroll's Trojans would own LSU's offense just like they owned Stanford's!

Fight on!

If it hadn't happened already in the BCS era, I'd love for it to be a split national title. Of course, that powers that be couldn't care less about the competition as long as the ratings, attendance and local economies were good.

That rumored talk of a Plus 1 needs to happen.

No no no bro. USC >>>> Illinois >>>> OSU.

Forget that LSU is beating OSU too. That's irrelevent. It's not even the same at all.

Fight on.

Pete Carroll's Trojans would own LSU's offense just like they owned Stanford's!

Fight on!

USC did not play LSU or OSU

So that point is irrelevant

If Delaware had beaten App St. in the Division 2 title game that doesn't not make them better than Michigan and thus Capital One Bowl Champions.

If there was a playoff then USC would have a claim to the title. Because they'd get a chance to play OSU or LSU.

They should not be awarded it because they beat Illinois, who beat OSU.

If Delaware had beaten App St. in the Division 2 title game that doesn't not make them better than Michigan and thus Capital One Bowl Champions.

If there was a playoff then USC would have a claim to the title. Because they'd get a chance to play OSU or LSU.

TW is a UCLA fan....he's ****ing with you.

TW is a UCLA fan....he's ****ing with you.

Tis true. But I'm really going to hear things like this. :csad:

Heh. Sounds like a plan. Don't worry within the next five years there won't be any more Trojan "fans" in their masses.

Heh. Sounds like a plan. Don't worry within the next five years there won't be any more Trojan "fans" in their masses.

Well UCLA is going to be a Pac 10 power that will actually be able to take USC down now that Rick Neuheisel is there. Provided he refrains from NCAA March Madness pools :woot:

hahaha

Well UCLA's athletic complaence people will make sure not to send a memo saying it's cool. If not for that Rick would still be at UW. They're better off now though, right? Maybe they will be, I bet eventually we'll see Mora coaching there. Or Peterson. Maybe within the next two years.

Congratulations to the Bayou Bengal fans.......your guys played a hell of a game....

Buckeye fans, hold your head high......you were one of 2 teams in the BCS Championship game......only one other team can say that.....Just wasn't your year.

Buckeye fans, hold your head high......you were one of 2 teams in the BCS Championship game......only one other team can say that

Mister J said:
Seriously, channel either Madden or Yogi Berra. Make a choice.

Choice....made.

:lmao:

Choice....made.

:lmao:
:dry:

sign0108.gif

Back on December 13th, Keith Olbermann said this on Countdown.

Best in rationalization: I received this today from a colleague. Why Cornell should get a shot at this year‘s college football championship game: Ohio State lost to Illinois which lost to Michigan. Michigan lost to Appalachian State which lost to Walford. Walford lost to Elange. They lost to Ferman and Ferman lost to Hostra. Hostra lost to Northeastern. Northeastern lost to Rhode Island which lost to Fordham. Fordham lost to Bucknell and Bucknell lost to Cornell. My alma mater has not won the national football championship since 1939. We need all the rationalizations we can get.

Wow! That LSU is one damn strong football team. Good thing they let 'er rip!

Back on December 13th, Keith Olbermann said this on Countdown.

Best in rationalization: I received this today from a colleague. Why Cornell should get a shot at this year‘s college football championship game: Ohio State lost to Illinois which lost to Michigan. Michigan lost to Appalachian State which lost to Walford. Walford lost to Elange. They lost to Ferman and Ferman lost to Hostra. Hostra lost to Northeastern. Northeastern lost to Rhode Island which lost to Fordham. Fordham lost to Bucknell and Bucknell lost to Cornell. My alma mater has not won the national football championship since 1939. We need all the rationalizations we can get.

ha I saw that. Classic.

Hey, since both schools are down but with renewed hope; maybe in four years' time Michigan and Nebraska can meet to settle the mystery of 1997. Whaddaya say?
Though neither of us probably believes there's a mystery

Hey, since both schools are down but with renewed hope; maybe in four years' time Michigan and Nebraska can meet to settle the mystery of 1997. Whaddaya say?
Though neither of us probably believes there's a mystery

Bring it on :up:

Wait...Didn't we do that in the Alamo Bowl a couple years back?? :huh:

;):oldrazz::woot:

Congrats LSU! SEC!!!

LSU golden girls...drool

Last night, true to form Corso tries to make it all about USC. And later when Miles was at the Gameday desk, he sure was giving Herbstreit the evil eye, lol.

I can't believe it's all over :csad:

Bring it on :up:

Wait...Didn't we do that in the Alamo Bowl a couple years back?? :huh:

;):oldrazz::woot:
Sort of. I still consider that matter unsettled.

SIDELINE CONTROL—NCAA member institutions and conferences are
strongly encouraged to develop plans to enforce the rules regarding the
team area and coaching box (Rule 1-2-4-a, back of the limit lines between
the 25-yard lines), and the space between the limit lines (Rules 1-2-3-a and
b, 12 feet outside the sidelines and the end line) and the sidelines.

And later when Miles was at the Gameday desk, he sure was giving Herbstreit the evil eye, lol.
I keep wondering if we got what we wanted. I listed RichRod higher from the start, but I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"