• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2010 Emmy Awards - Nomination Domination

I am only watching the Emmys to see If Lost wins some awards.I am not holding my breath for It to win best drama.But Michael Emrson or Terry O'quin for best supporting actor In a drama Is possable.Since they finally nominated matthew Fox he has a slim chance of winning.Most other shows nominated I care nothing about.And untill The Simpsons or Futurama Is nominated for best comedy series the comedy section Is a snoozefest for me.

NPH, Joel McHale and Steve Carrell in a little triangle: that's like a teacher seating the three biggest class troublemakers in a small group at the back. That's just asking for chaos!

Bryan Cranston with another win....all is right with the world so far....Im waiting for that one Emmy that makes everyone go " What the ****??"

Mad Men, Modern Family, The Daily Show - all winners

Temple Grandin won like 4 emmys including Emmys for Claire Danes and David Straitharn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"