2013 Primetime Emmy Nominations and Awards

Didn't get my Veep upset in the comedy category, BUT THIS IS BETTER!!!

FINALLY BREAKING BAD!!!!

Love Will Ferrell saying, "This is the Emmys, don't ruin this for me."

But you know what I love more? BREAKING BAD FINALLY WINNING OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES!

So Modern Family won Best Comedy and Breaking Bad won Best Drama.

All the major winners in bold on the first post, for anyone who wants a recap.

I'm ecstatic about both Anna Gunn and the show itself, but I was really, really hoping Tom Shnauz would win for "Say My Name".

Happy for Veep, Breaking Bad, and Bob Newhart. Even though Ellen Burstyn is great, Sarah Paulson was absolutely robbed. Come on.

Happy for Breaking Bad and Claire Danes. It is a real ridiculous shame though that Game of Thrones didn't win a major award for its third and best season. Oh well.

Breaking Bad has a good chance at winning Best Drama next year as well.

Stunned that Newhart hasn't won it until now. It's great to see him (and others like Ed Asner and Betty White) still working.

i feel bad for any future lead actress in drama they will never beat claire danes lol

2 emmy's and 2 golden globes back to back just for homeland

I don't watch alot of award shows but wow this one sucked. I mean i'm happy for the winners even the surprise ones. But cutting off the speeches so quickly with music was so annoying. If they want to save time why not get rid of those stupid musical and dance numbers. And how does a heroin addict get a tribute but not Dennis Farina?

As always about 95% of the shows that win or get nominated I don't even watch, but I was happy to see Michael Douglas win and his joke to Matt Damon killed it.

Neil Patrick Harris did a great job and the song and dance number with Nathan Fillion was one of the better highlights.

Cranston is bound to win it next year but I gotta say as someone who has followed The Newsroom through quite a bumby run Daniels delivered every single episode and then some. He really is brilliant in the role so it is very nice to see him win. He could have won it in the first 10 minutes of the pilot alone.

Happy for Breaking Bad and Claire Danes. It is a real ridiculous shame though that Game of Thrones didn't win a major award for its third and best season. Oh well.
Only geeks and nerds which are a small minority watch that.

I don't watch alot of award shows but wow this one sucked. I mean i'm happy for the winners even the surprise ones. But cutting off the speeches so quickly with music was so annoying. If they want to save time why not get rid of those stupid musical and dance numbers. And how does a heroin addict get a tribute but not Dennis Farina?

Don't play that game. It's despicable. The show's strategy of singling people out was a stupid one, but the people pointing to Monteith and shouting that he, a dead man who can't defend himself, doesn't deserve anything.... it's just classless.

Right there with you Sawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"