2011 NFL Draft Thread

Reaction score
The title says it all. We had a separate thread last year, so why not this year? Mock draft predictions, trades, team wants, team needs, your desires, etc.

Get to it!

My personal thoughts:

Steelers need to get Mike Pouncey in round one, and get Ras-I Dowling in round two. I remember seeing University of Maryland's Torrey Smith being asked who the toughest corner he's had to go up against so far was, and he said it was definitely Dowling. The dude's huge (6'2"), can catch like a receiver, and can be used as a Free Safety should the need/desire arise.

Hell, if they get those two, the rest of the draft can be whoever. Pouncey and Dowling are going to be monsters for whatever team they play for, so I'd really like to see Pittsburgh grab the two of them. Ras-I is also heavily praised by his coaches and teammates for his character, and is just what this team needs after the disasters that have occurred over the last two years.

Last edited:
I'm not a big college football fan so I don't know as much as you seem to about up and coming players, but I do know a lot about the lottery picks. And well it isn't exactly going out on a limb, I think Cam Newton will end up being the best player in this years draft.

I want either Christian Ponder or Ricky Stanzi in Cincinnati.

I do not want the Panthers to draft Cam Newton. Unless they're going to trade him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"