The 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkilban2

family1stclothingco.com
Reaction score
I didn't see anything like this out there so I decided to make a thread for us to discuss who we want to see our teams draft in this upcoming draft. Maybe a little premature, but as a life long Browns fan my anticipation for the draft started weeks ago haha.

I know the full draft order isn't completely set because playoff aren't over but there's a clear enough picture.

So please post your team, who you'd like them to take, and why you want that player/why your team needs that player.

So.. Here we go!

As I said, I'm a Cleveland Browns fan and we'll be picking 4th and 26th overall. (The 26th is from the Colts so that's subject to change.)

The teams most glaring need is obviously QB and there's multiple options tht will be available but I personally think I want Sammy Watkins. The combo of Gordon, Watkins, and Cameron is an instant threat to any defense they face. A QB could be drafted in the later pick/rounds or gained in a trade/free agency. Watkins is too special to pass up on IMO. You don't know what you'll get from Maziel or Bortles or whomever, Watkins is a day one stud in my eyes.

I honestly waiver every few days between the various QBs we could take, or Watkins, or even OLine, there's so much going on in the organization right now so who knows they route we'll go once a coach and staff are found once again.

As for our second round 1 pick I'm not sure who specifically I want them to take, but in my current scenario of picking a WR first, I'd want to probably see a QB taken here. I also wouldn't be against any OLineman to fill a Guard (L or R) spot since both tackles and center are pretty solid.

Ill probably have more to write later but as for now I'll set the post up and see what others have to say out here! Feel free to comment on my pick choice as well!

Last edited:
This gets made by IF closer to the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"