2015-16 Fantasy Basketball

MistaBinks

Civilian
Reaction score
Hopefully I am not stepping on anyone's toes with this post. I didn't see a thread like this here since 2011. If anyone is interested, I commish a league in it's fifth season. It is a free Yahoo Points H2H NBA league. The original vision was for it to be a fun, not too serious, high smack talk league. We already have an established core of managers but we are looking to round it out with some new blood. All we ask if that you stay active until the very end. Reply here or PM me if interested. We are rookie friendly. A points league is much easier to learn than the traditional category leagues.

how do you play? is it weekly? day to day?

how do you play? is it weekly? day to day?

You don't necessarily have to log in every day but you do need to have your line up set for each day of the week. You can do that in advance though. However, most people log in every day to check the waiver wire and/or adjust their line up due to injury or what not.

It is a weekly, head to head, format. Every week you are matched up against another person in the league. The person who scores the most points (points, rebounds, assists) wins the weekly match up.

It is a lot of fun but the NBA season is long. That is why we dropped a few managers. They quit updating their line ups a few weeks before the season ended. Let me know if you are interested. As mentioned, it is a lot of fun. The league does have a fair share of smack talk though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"