2010 NBA Fantasy Basketball League

How does that work?

Everyone is online at the same time and we go through the rounds picking.

or if you cant be there you can prerank your picks and it will pick the highest ranked player on your list when your pick comes up.

Is this going to be head to head or by overall season pts? If we do head to heads, I'd play.

If I am wrong sorry. But I am pretty sure it tallies up statistics from each player. Like so many points for what player you choose to start that night. Like if you pick Durant to start. Then you will get a lot in the points. & each individual statstic has a point scale. Like Rebounds, Assists etc...

I like it because it doesn't mean that choosing the most popular player will mean you win. Because rebounds can mean more per point. The last time I played I tore it up with David Lee because he was getting some decent rebounds that year.

Hope that helped.

No, I mean your whole team goes head to head with another player's team as opposed to it being all the players compete for most overall points. I know how it works. I'm talking about format.

Oh, yeah it is user V.S. user. For instance I will be beating your arse all season.:cwink:

If it is user vs user, I'll play :up:

if no one objects, since never got a word about who could be around for a live draft, i will set this for an auto draft to draft saturday.

that gives everyone a couple of days to prerank their players.

That's cool with me.

Sorry on the no response, it's been hectic here for a while.

teams have been drafted. check em out!

Need some advice guys. Here is my team, should I drop anyone? I am worried about Thorton and Shaq tbh. Also, Jamison was probably my worst pick ever haha.

Tyreke Evans
Louis Williams
Aaron Brooks
Antwan Jamison
Amar'e Stoudemire
Blake Griffin
Brook Lopez
Shaquille O'Neal
Michael Beasley
Vince Carter
Lamar Odom
James Harden

Evans and Lopez should be solid all season for you, so hold onto them for sure

Yeah of course but I was thinking about players I could drop. I really am lacking in assists and steals.

I must say I'm pretty damn happy with my Monta Ellis...

Ahhhhh....

Kobe, Melo, AND Rondo, the only difference being I had Lebron as well instead of Rondo.

Sorry for not paying attention earlier but I'm on it now.

Defending Champ coming through. :o

nah keep slacking off :up:

haha

Oh no CC, and for the record you coulda warned me earlier I was slipping, lol.

Oh well, made some moves on the roster and I've already jumped 2 spots in the rankings.

YOU KNOW! :D

I did post a message on the board there didn't i?

lol, yeah, yeah, yeah. :o

Honestly, it was actually that notification that hit my email that reminded me.

see, I got your back sometimes

True. Now if I could only remove those knives you keep placing back there, lol.

Oh.....

Kobe. Triple Double. 30 points.

Let's Go.

i wish equint would check his email!

lol, I went from the bottom of the rankings, due to neglect, to ranked #2 beneath our Fearless Leader.

CC, I'm breathing down your neck. Me #2 and you #1.

You remember how this story ends, right? :o

hopefully it will be different this time around

Come on CC, at least pretend to have some swag. Some oompf. Some inclination to trash talk.

Put aside the shiny red lettered mantel and let the beast loose. :cmad:

:cmad: DAMMIT! Damn you Hound for stealing Paul Milsap! I was SO going to picvk him back up, dropped him earlier this season. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"