2009 NBA Fantasy Basketball

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
A 15 Team NBA Fantasy League has been set up for this season! There are a few more spots open, so I hope to see some of you play. This looks to be a great NBA season.

http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=129280

would like people to sign up asap so we can do an offline draft before season starts.

1. ComicChick
2. The Squirrel
3. Spider-Fan
4. L.A.
5. Docker 2.0
6. StorminNorman
7. Genesis 1.0

This thread will be used to discuss league business and such.

Last edited:
added you three

Last edited:
if anyone is having problems signing up to the ESPN league, send me your email in a pm and I will send you an invite. I'm going to drop this down to 10 players since the season starts the 27th and we need to hold an offline draft asap.

if anyone is having problems signing up to the ESPN league, send me your email in a pm and I will send you an invite. I'm going to drop this down to 10 players since the season starts the 27th and we need to hold an offline draft asap.

I am. :csad:

The Duck Billed Platypi shall be a force :up:

nibbler_eating.gif

Isn't your team cute :heart:

Thanx for the PM, CC.

Having trouble joining the League though. Registered with ESPN but can't seem to join the Hype.

guys i'm thinking about locking the league with the numbers we have.

is everyone available tomorrow night to do a draft?
if you are, send me your aim name and we'll try to do it that way.
if you can not make it, pm me your rankings of at least 25-40 players. i will cross players off your list as we go through draft and when its your turn i will add the highest person on your list until all teams are full

dude check your email. lemme know if you got it

im on aim if anyone else is around

aim me at comicchick04

or i can change it to autodraft, where all you have to do is rank the players on your espn team page (they are already pre-ordered, you can change or leave as is) BUT this can only occur on oct 30th at the earlierst according to the espn site.

i will be on aim for a while. if everyone can get on at 10pm EST, we can do the draft then. otherwise, i think autopick draft will be our only option

Last edited:
I think we should do auto pick cause well I dont have aim.

Aldo it doesn't look like everybody will be here by then.

i'm ok with autopick. ill give everyone til midnight tonight EST to set their player rankings (if they choose to do so, otherwise, we'll just be set to go)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"