The 2011 NBA Fantasy Basketball HQ

we've never been able to get everyone on before. maybe if everyone posts where they're available?
That would totally work for me. Obviously we have to do this before the 25th, but I'm pretty much free all week. What day are you guys free to do a draft?

i woudl be free any day this week after 8pm except friday which would be more like 9pm

i woudl be free any day this week after 8pm except friday which would be more like 9pm
How many people do we have to get on board btw? How many people are in the league right now?

But yeah, would Tuesday work for you CC?

PM me your email and i'll try to invite you that way

How many people do we have to get on board btw? How many people are in the league right now?

But yeah, would Tuesday work for you CC?

12 team max, can set at whatever number between 4 and 12 we want to.

Ah I see. It'd be awesome if we could get everyone to do a draft like two days before Christmas. But I guess we'll see how it goes huh?

You can always set it as a live draft and those that can attend make live picks, while others have their picks choices made by autopick.

Btw - I've been getting the same error message. I'll PM my email address for an invite.

Yeah, I'm gone for work Monday thru Friday Christmas week 4:50pm to 2:00am.

I'll try and make anything work, but I don't have a problem with an autodraft. It would cool if we could have something set before the Christmas games (time's getting short). I'd hate to miss some of the games.

would anyone be up for a draft Thursday night? 8PM EST?

if so, i'll close our league and set the draft for that night. anyone who can't make it can autorank

i rejoined..hopefully i can make the draft this thursday. Might be christmas shopping

Team Scooby Dooby might be able to make it

Had my NBA fantasy draft last night.

My first round pick? Marcin Gortat.

You're a good man, Norm. Batshiz crazy, but a good man.

Yahoo has scheduled our live draft for Friday Dec 23 at 8:45 pm EST

No promises on me being there. Tonight was better

Yahoo has scheduled our live draft for Friday Dec 23 at 8:45 pm EST

Ah, i thought it was today. Was just going to post that I couldnt make it today.

Tomorrow will be similar to today, but the outlooks is better...Hopefully i make it

I think I should be able to make it. Looking forward to it.

Are there enough teams or should we start recruiting? Maybe see if anyone is interested in the NBA thread?

No promises on me being there. Tonight was better

better for me too but Yahoo wouldn't cooperate

Ah, i thought it was today. Was just going to post that I couldnt make it today.

Tomorrow will be similar to today, but the outlooks is better...Hopefully i make it

I think I should be able to make it. Looking forward to it.

i'll be rushing home from work. may miss the first round or two

Are there enough teams or should we start recruiting? Maybe see if anyone is interested in the NBA thread?

we have 7 or 8 teams? with a draft tomorrow it's kinda short notice but if you wanna throw something out there, i'm ok with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"