Inside the Hypester's Studio: Darthphere/Drakon

Good read you two. I appreciate the mention, Darth :up:

who's in it for round 2?

I'm not entirely sure. This actually took off, and I wasn't expecting it to. The idea I had was that since Darth and I interviewed each other, now he finds someone to interview, and then I do, and since that way, we both have two interviews, the people we interviewed take over and interview someone else, and the line would continue thusly.

Unless you'd rather me just interview everyone.

i kinda like the first idea

The rolling interviews would be a great idea... if everyone wasn't lazy.

I'm not entirely sure. This actually took off, and I wasn't expecting it to. The idea I had was that since Darth and I interviewed each other, now he finds someone to interview, and then I do, and since that way, we both have two interviews, the people we interviewed take over and interview someone else, and the line would continue thusly.

Unless you'd rather me just interview everyone.

I like the first idea as well... it's kind of like "tag, you're it"... or "tag, you have AIDS".

The only problem is, lets say I interview JAL, I'm counting on JAL to have the drive to go and do it after.

Umm yeah... you see how motivated he was in his 15 minutes after a few questions of ridicule.

I say interview the ghost of Wilhelm.

Yeah. Sadly, I like the rolling interviews [because it makes it easier on me]. But I really don't see people doing well with it, so I might just make it so that the person I am interviewing gets to pick my next target.

Yeah. Sadly, I like the rolling interviews [because it makes it easier on me]. But I really don't see people doing well with it, so I might just make it so that the person I am interviewing gets to pick my next target.

I like the rolling interviews as well, but I don't think everyone will do well with it either.

I mean, frankly, I can continue to do it as well.

I think we can work something. I need to head off for a bit, though, because I think my roommate's cat just broke through the space/time barrier and is having a fit at the cat that is outside that he can't get to, but I'll be back later. If nothing else, drop me a PM.

If "well with it" you mean make it compelling and not just a "yes or no" question/answer-fest... then I agree. That's what most of the 15 minutes interviews pretty much turned into. But I also think that you taking on the burden of interviewing everybody will eventually wear down on your creative question creation mojo.

If "well with it" you mean make it compelling and not just a "yes or no" question/answer-fest... then I agree. That's what most of the 15 minutes interviews pretty much turned into. But I also think that you taking on the burden of interviewing everybody will eventually wear down on your creative question creation mojo.

I bring out the best of the Hype.

Yes... your initial 15 minutes here still brings an e-smile to my e-face.

Of course, if I do this I will have to tone it down.

On the other, hand, I can PM an unedited version in the Darthphere Newsletter.

I want your newsletter. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"