Inside the Poster's Studio 2: n00b Edition.

Gallagher

Shaman of Sexy
Reaction score
Yep that's right. I actually went through with it.

I, your host, will take you on a journey, a journey to the future. Every week/month/year/when it's done/Duke Nukem Forever I shall interview a poster, high in talent, yet low in experience. We shall look to the coming months, discuss what is yet to come for our talented new comers and get the inside scoop on current events.

Every poster who read the original ItPS and thought 'What about me?' your wish will be granted! Afterall, n00bs are the future and like it or not, the old guys gotta die sometime! We shall be there to carry on, to pass the torch.

And with that, I present to you:

Inside the Poster's Studio 2: n00b Edition.

The first interviewee will be notified shorty. If you would like to be interviewed by all means ask me and it shall be done.

Enjoy this exclusive look into the minds of the newbies.

- Nowufacedoom

Interview me I is teh best evar!!!!!!!!!1

Interview me or be prepared to get boycotted.

I dont think you're quite grasping the concept Harl.

Well I dunno, you should take a picture of your facial expression at this exact moment, post it here and then we will be able to tell.

:)

I can tell you right now, son, I do not look like I care.

:eek: You're a legend sir! *passes bribe* You know who to interview next.

I am hereby contributing to this conversation in a meaningful manner.

...Sorry not PM, I'm thinking of it as MSN. Your sig...*facepalm*

Up to how many posts actually constitute a n00b? Under 1000? Under 500?

And just like that, NufD has ensured that he will never get a real ItPS interview. :o

NUFD, you do realize that you should have done this during the *****fied Lent Byrd's rain, right? Because ******* Byrd is back and will castrate you when he sees this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"