Inside the Poster's Studio 2: n00b Edition.

:cmad: Damn n00bs with all their questions, let's burn them to our gods!!!
Why is the sky blue?
Where do babies come from?
Was the first moon landing really faked?
Are my insurance rates too high?
Why are all you oldbies so disgruntled? :o

Why is the sky blue?
Where do babies come from?
Was the first moon landing really faked?
Are my insurance rates too high?
Why are all you oldbies so disgruntled? :o
  1. It's not.
  2. When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...
  3. No, and if you think so, you are an idiot.
  4. In all likelihood, yes.
  5. Ask again later.

Number 1 choice is too much of a n00b to get his ass online.

Number 2 choice, expect PM momentarily! Rawr!

Behold! The craptastic World Premier of Inside The Poster's Studio: n00b Edition!

Hello and welcome to an all Noob and, in this case, All British, Inside The Posters Studio! I'm your host Nowufacedoom and I'm here today with Catman_Prb also known as Cats, and 'That Bloke who Stole my Dog'... Seriously give it back...

All British? You really are out to piss off everyone...I thoroughly approve. And funny story about the dog...there's a Chinese restaurant involved...kinda...

I hate Chinese food...

Anyway, I suppose we'd better get on with this interview malarkey. TALLY HO!

My first question is an obvious one. One that has been answered since the dawn of RPG time. Who, is/was you're favourite character to play? You've played some damn good ones and played them well (Pick up Ultimate Gambit again DAMMIT!) but who, above all would you say is your favourite, most treasured?

Black Mask from Ultimate DC. Just cos of the sheer evilness that you can play him with. You can have your sick genocidal, super powered Nazis, but there's something special about a sick twisted human. And he was the first character that I picked up with some actual conviction...and I'm not picking up Ultimate Gambit. I have bad luck with Marvel characters...it's like I'm cursed.

We could Call it the Curious Cats Curse! So basically, you enjoy being an ********?

I think Byrd may have some copyright issues to discuss with you about that. He's got a real stick up his arse about "stealing" things from him.

Do you know what you're saying?! I'm never gonna get an actual interview as it is, but you don't have to make it double homicide!

What can I say? I live dangerously. Anywho, speaking of old fogies like Byrd who would you say is your Hype mentor? Someone you can discuss stuff with or come to when you need advice?

There's a difference between living dangerously and putting the bullet through your brain yourself. I wouldn't really say I had a mentor...I mean, I've had encouragement from plenty of people, but normally I just get on and do what I have to do, because I can see what needs to happen. But when you get praise from people who are respected in the community, it's always a great ego boost.

Indeed, I have incredibly low self esteem. I need praise to survive. I'm a praise vampire. Insults are my sunlight.

Speaking of, there has been a lot of friendly, sometimes not so-friendly, attacks on certain players on the games recently, what do you think about this? And how did you find it when you first started out?

Wow, two huge questions. Learn to pace yourself big man.

Well, first off, people need to stop being so goddamn sensitive about things. I can understand if people's roleplaying skills are being called into question, but if they're just being called names - what's the big deal? Oh no, some guy from another country/state who I've never even met before just called me stupid, it's the end of the world. That just doesn't make any sense to me. That said, it can get a little out of hand when everyone decides to gang up on one person. If it seems like everyone in a community is against you, that's not good for your self-esteem at all. Basically, everyone should stop *****ing and stay out of each others arguments...

When I first started out, everyone was really nice and helpful, as opposed to the way I can see some new guys getting treated. Maybe it's because I was meek and polite and they didn't even read the rules. I was pretty good at writing before, and I really enjoyed getting in on some of the concepts that were around at the time, like DC New Age. It was ideas like that, that really pulled me into the RPG forums, and I was quite sad to see it die.

The death of a good RPG is never a happy time, look at Why So Serious?, so much potential. So New Age was the reason you joined the RPG's? Would you say that was you're favorite game?

Not really. I never had any character interaction in NA. My favourite game is probably Ultimate DC or regular DC...who knows, maybe thats what the Westchester one will become. Only time will tell.

[FONT=&quot]Indeed. [FONT=&quot]Westchester[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is shaping up to be a real character RPG. Speaking of, you recently posted as a re-vamped Jamie Madrox, what are your plans for your new take on the Multiple Man? [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] If you say 'Gang-rape Jean Grey' I'm terminating this Interview...[/FONT]

To gang-rape Rogue and Psylocke of course Nah, I plan to keep him out of any major goings on for a while, just have him as the guy that everyone goes too to talk too. I think of him as having accepted that he's a mutant, and gotten to terms with that, whereas I assume that many other characters are going through the whole "acceptance" phase. I imagine him as Oz from Buffy...cept British...and not ginger...and not a werewolf...and can duplicate himself at will...so not much like Oz from Buffy at all.

Thank you for that truly terrible analogy. I joke of course, so, there are a lot of incredibly talented individuals on these boards. Some old guys, some newer such as yourself. You've had a chance now to work with quite a few, who would you say was the best to work with?

Well, as always I say that Sensei was the best to work with in our Black Mask vs Hawkman arc, because of its sheer awesomeness. Apart from that, I couldn't say who I enjoy working with most...but it's probably close between Byrd and Syn in DC, again cos I'm enjoying the arc.

Indeed, I have to say Sensei is a genius to work with, but anyway, that's for another interview. Is there anyone you haven't worked with that you've always wanted the opportunity to do so?

Keyser Soze. The man's a sick, twisted visionary

Excellent choice, I'm sure you mean that in the nicest way possible. So, that's basically all the regular banter and questions over with, any closing comments from Cats?

Of course. Kids, don't do catnip. It's not big, it's not clever and you'll get addicted. FACT.

Wise words indeed. Just say no kids.

Just end the goddam interview and let me get on with my life.

NEVAH!

... OK it's over.

That was like my first sexual encounter, short and unsatisfying...

Good interview. I especially like the part where you talk about me.

Really, the only way that interview could've been any better was if it was all about me. But I digress. Great job, NuFD.

Edit: Oh, shush, Byrd, let us have our moment :woot:

Good interview. I especially like the part where you talk about me.

Really, the only way that interview could've been any better was if it was all about me. But I digress. Great job, NuFD.

Edit: Oh, shush, Byrd, let us have our moment :woot:

Thank you muchly Sensei :woot:

Oh, snap, Cats. You shouldn't have said that. You do not want to be on Harl's Dead-List.

Where's Hayden Christensen when you need him to kill these younglings? :cmad:
I'm kidding. Sort of.

:(

Threatening people with Star Wars prequels is uncool man.

Where's Hayden Christensen when you need him to kill these younglings? :cmad:
I'm kidding. Sort of.

What, he's going to cry tears of absolute, simulated angst on them? :huh:

Of course he cried. Her skin was soft.

Not like sand.

Which is rough.

And gets everywhere.

Are we even having the same conversation? :csad:

I was simply quoting one of the many amazingly well-crafted lines from the Star Wars prequels, as delivered by the impeccable character-actor Hayden Christensen in his riveting and emotion-filled portrayal of Anakin Skywalker.

I demand that Peter Parker and Anakin Skywalker have a Cry-off!

I was simply quoting one of the many amazingly well-crafted lines from the Star Wars prequels, as delivered by the impeccable character-actor Hayden Christensen in his riveting and emotion-filled portrayal of Anakin Skywalker.

Like this scene?

"I love you, Anakin."

"Error! error! Does not compute!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"