• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2016 Major League Baseball Thread: The Final Insult

Cubs parade looks kind of insane :eek:

1150x647

Live stream: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/live-stream-chicago-cubs-title-parade-143913260.html

Yeah, me and some coworkers were gonna try and run by there, but.....nah.

Terence, which is the bigger parade deal..when the Blackhawks won the cup in 10, or the Cubs this year?

Is baseball that boring now? I don't even think a 2017 Thread has been made. :funny:

Can we get this changed to the 2017 thread? Don't see no point in making another.

How about that AL Wild Card race? Practically every team is in it except the White Sox. Don't think I've seen a race like that in any sport.

w00t! w00t!

Been an Astros fan since the 1980 playoffs against the Phillies...
Lots of heartbreak throughout the years..

last night was pretty damn sweet.

:yay:

Even though Gurriel ended the issue last night with a show of respect between him and Davish, except for the suspension, I still wanted his team to lose. :o

Anybody see the video on tmz sports. Hate to be that guy but why you Dickin around in a plane like that

I'm eagerly awaiting Spring Training already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"