2018 Vartha Award

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

One of my favorite things Aziz did last year was create this award in honor of our fallen comrade, Vartha. Vartha's enthusiasm for things was infectious, and I miss him dearly. This award had 2 winners last year (a male and female), but this year I am thinking we just do it is a combined category. This is an award to commemorate those who exemplify the fine qualities of Vartha: Kindness, Enthusiasm, Cheerfulness, and who's posts have the effect of making one's day brighter.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is January 4th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations:

11 Votes:

Spider Aziz

10 Votes:

Iceman

8 Votes:

Batmannerism

6 Votes:

squeekness

5 Votes:

Spider-Fan
flickchick85

4 Votes:

KRYPTON INC.
RetrogradeOrbit
ComicChick

3 Votes:

CJ
Pink Ranger
MikeTrayGuy

BH/HHH
Mandon Knight

2 Votes:

Schlosser85
harlequinade
3rdstone

1 Vote:

Blackman
Schlosser85
VisionsVision
DaddlertheDalek
OutOfBoose
TheVileOne
Boom
Deck Richard
THORin
LibidoLoca
Reek
C. Lee
jolldan
Stormborn
Visualiza
BigThor
jaqua99

Last edited:
I'm probably forgetting someone, but these are the first few names that come to mind.

Spider Aziz
VisionsVision
DaddlertheDalek
OutOfBoose
TheVileOne
Boom
Batmannerism

Last edited:
Last edited:
Spider Aziz

It's a great pleasure, and an honor, to be nominated for this special award. Thank you everyone. :yay:

To kind of quote Quicksilver :D
“I didn’t see that coming...”

Thank you for the nominations. I’m actually lost for words, for a change! :cwink:
See it or not, you deserve being mentioned, this is why I join in the voices nominating you. :yay:

It's a great pleasure, and an honor, to be nominated for this special award. Thank you everyone. :yay:

See it or not, you deserve being mentioned, this is why I join in the voices nominating you. :yay:

No problem dude, you deserve it ! :D

I call this the nice guy/gal award in honour of possibly the nicest poster in Hype history.

I'll go for:

@ComicChick
@squeekness
@Milk Tray Guy
@Spider-Aziz

And I'm very glad to see that many of you are voting for @Batmannerism. I've always known that he's a top guy but I didn't realise that many others did too. :up:

There are plenty of worthy folks but for starters

@Spider-Aziz
@Iceman
@Spider-Fan
@Schlosser85
@3rdstone
@Deck Rickard
@BH/HHH
@Milk Tray Guy
@CJ

More to come, having been nominated its great to think that something I wrote improved someone's day ! ( hopefully it wasn't just them laughing at my ridiculous typos or stupid comments):D
Cheers !

Thanks for the nom, bud!

Here are my votes:

Spider Aziz
Batmannerism
flickchick85
squeekness
KRYPTON INC.
Iceman
ComicChick
Pink Ranger
Schlosser85
Spider-Fan

Purely from the virtues displayed within the meaning of the award itself, there are 3 people I'd like to thank and nominate who have made a very tough year for me personally a whole lot easier on here and in 'real' life, you are wonderful friends and my life is the lot richer for having you in it, love you guys very much...

@harlequinade

@Iceman

@BH/HHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"