2018 Vartha Award

Purely from the virtues displayed within the meaning of the award itself, there are 3 people I'd like to thank and nominate who have made a very tough year for me personally a whole lot easier on here and in 'real' life, you are wonderful friends and my life is the lot richer for having you in it, love you guys very much...

@harlequinade

@Iceman

@BH/HHH
I'm thankful they were successful. :yay:

Last edited:
Purely from the virtues displayed within the meaning of the award itself, there are 3 people I'd like to thank and nominate who have made a very tough year for me personally a whole lot easier on here and in 'real' life, you are wonderful friends and my life is the lot richer for having you in it, love you guys very much...

@harlequinade

@Iceman

@BH/HHH

Thanks man means a lot, love ya too buddy

There are plenty of worthy folks but for starters

@Spider-Aziz
@Iceman
@Spider-Fan
@Schlosser85
@3rdstone
@Deck Rickard
@BH/HHH
@Milk Tray Guy
@CJ

More to come, having been nominated its great to think that something I wrote improved someone's day ! ( hopefully it wasn't just them laughing at my ridiculous typos or stupid comments):D
Cheers !
Whoa, many thanks for including me in such a company of posters, Batmannerism! Would never expect my random ramblings to be enough interesting for something like this (unless maybe in a Tivo post lol, kinda like your own comment on this).

Now, I suck at doing stuff like this myself, since I always forget people. And there's lots of posters I would like to include here. But I guess this is a start.

@Batmannerism
@Pink Ranger
@LibidoLoca
@squeekness
@KRYPTON INC.
@Spider-Aziz
@RetrogradeOrbit
@Mandon Knight
@flickchick85
@Spider-Fan
@Iceman
@ComicChick
@Milk Tray Guy

I'll also would like to say that it's great that there came to be an award in honour of Vartha.

Thanks, guys, for nominating me. :) Not used to that sort of thing.

I also nominate Iceman, but also Reek and Spider -Aziz. :) C Lee for his great animal pictures.

Whoa, many thanks for including me in such a company of posters, Batmannerism! Would never expect my random ramblings to be enough interesting for something like this (unless maybe in a Tivo post lol, kinda like your own comment on this).

Now, I suck at doing stuff like this myself, since I always forget people. And there's lots of posters I would like to include here. But I guess this is a start.

@Batmannerism
@Pink Ranger
@LibidoLoca
@squeekness
@KRYPTON INC.
@Spider-Aziz
@RetrogradeOrbit
@Mandon Knight
@flickchick85
@Spider-Fan
@Iceman
@ComicChick
@Milk Tray Guy

I'll also would like to say that it's great that there came to be an award in honour of Vartha.

My pleasure ! Well deserved. Your posts always move the conversation in a positive direction.:up::applaud

Thanks dude, I always enjoy your posts, even though we don't always agree !

And big ups to @Spider-Aziz for getting the ball rolling.

I also nominate:

@jolldan he's always got something positive to add.

@Stormborn also can argue forcefully but keep tone positive. Disagree with him a lot, but he always brings something to the discussion.

@Visualiza always had very insightful posts, really moved the discussion forward.

Is this the right thread to recognize @BigThor and @jaqua99 ? They've been running vs threads in the Marvel movie section which have been great fun and despite some intense debate have not descended into anarchy or name calling - quite an achievement!

@Stormborn also can argue forcefully but keep tone positive. Disagree with him a lot, but he always brings something to the discussion.

And here I thought we agreed more often than not. Thanks though, I enjoy debating with you whether we're on the same side or not so let me return the vote @Batmannerism

I'd also second the shout outs for @BigThor and @jaqua99 , their vs threads are what got me to join the site, it's a really cool project.

Last edited:
@Spider-Fan May I point out a little error that I happended to notice among the lists:

RetrogradeOrbit is still on the 1 Vote list. However, he's got (and rightfully so) enough nominations that made him up to the 4 votes as well.

At this moment he's on two votes lists. The 1 Vote and the 4 Vote (where he belongs). Just wanted to point this out.

I probably just forgot to delete him from the other one. I will correct that

Thanks dude, I always enjoy your posts, even though we don't always agree !

And big ups to @Spider-Aziz for getting the ball rolling.

I also nominate:

@jolldan he's always got something positive to add.

@Visualiza always had very insightful posts, really moved the discussion forward.

Is this the right thread to recognize @BigThor and @jaqua99 ? They've been running vs threads in the Marvel movie section which have been great fun and despite some intense debate have not descended into anarchy or name calling - quite an achievement!

Thanks mate.

If this hasn't already closed put my votes for Batmannerism & Iceman thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"