• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2018 Vartha Award

Purely from the virtues displayed within the meaning of the award itself, there are 3 people I'd like to thank and nominate who have made a very tough year for me personally a whole lot easier on here and in 'real' life, you are wonderful friends and my life is the lot richer for having you in it, love you guys very much...

@harlequinade

@Iceman

@BH/HHH
I'm thankful they were successful. :yay:

Last edited:
Purely from the virtues displayed within the meaning of the award itself, there are 3 people I'd like to thank and nominate who have made a very tough year for me personally a whole lot easier on here and in 'real' life, you are wonderful friends and my life is the lot richer for having you in it, love you guys very much...

@harlequinade

@Iceman

@BH/HHH

Thanks man means a lot, love ya too buddy

There are plenty of worthy folks but for starters

@Spider-Aziz
@Iceman
@Spider-Fan
@Schlosser85
@3rdstone
@Deck Rickard
@BH/HHH
@Milk Tray Guy
@CJ

More to come, having been nominated its great to think that something I wrote improved someone's day ! ( hopefully it wasn't just them laughing at my ridiculous typos or stupid comments):D
Cheers !
Whoa, many thanks for including me in such a company of posters, Batmannerism! Would never expect my random ramblings to be enough interesting for something like this (unless maybe in a Tivo post lol, kinda like your own comment on this).

Now, I suck at doing stuff like this myself, since I always forget people. And there's lots of posters I would like to include here. But I guess this is a start.

@Batmannerism
@Pink Ranger
@LibidoLoca
@squeekness
@KRYPTON INC.
@Spider-Aziz
@RetrogradeOrbit
@Mandon Knight
@flickchick85
@Spider-Fan
@Iceman
@ComicChick
@Milk Tray Guy

I'll also would like to say that it's great that there came to be an award in honour of Vartha.

Thanks, guys, for nominating me. :) Not used to that sort of thing.

I also nominate Iceman, but also Reek and Spider -Aziz. :) C Lee for his great animal pictures.

Whoa, many thanks for including me in such a company of posters, Batmannerism! Would never expect my random ramblings to be enough interesting for something like this (unless maybe in a Tivo post lol, kinda like your own comment on this).

Now, I suck at doing stuff like this myself, since I always forget people. And there's lots of posters I would like to include here. But I guess this is a start.

@Batmannerism
@Pink Ranger
@LibidoLoca
@squeekness
@KRYPTON INC.
@Spider-Aziz
@RetrogradeOrbit
@Mandon Knight
@flickchick85
@Spider-Fan
@Iceman
@ComicChick
@Milk Tray Guy

I'll also would like to say that it's great that there came to be an award in honour of Vartha.

My pleasure ! Well deserved. Your posts always move the conversation in a positive direction.:up::applaud

Thanks dude, I always enjoy your posts, even though we don't always agree !

And big ups to @Spider-Aziz for getting the ball rolling.

I also nominate:

@jolldan he's always got something positive to add.

@Stormborn also can argue forcefully but keep tone positive. Disagree with him a lot, but he always brings something to the discussion.

@Visualiza always had very insightful posts, really moved the discussion forward.

Is this the right thread to recognize @BigThor and @jaqua99 ? They've been running vs threads in the Marvel movie section which have been great fun and despite some intense debate have not descended into anarchy or name calling - quite an achievement!

@Stormborn also can argue forcefully but keep tone positive. Disagree with him a lot, but he always brings something to the discussion.

And here I thought we agreed more often than not. Thanks though, I enjoy debating with you whether we're on the same side or not so let me return the vote @Batmannerism

I'd also second the shout outs for @BigThor and @jaqua99 , their vs threads are what got me to join the site, it's a really cool project.

Last edited:
@Spider-Fan May I point out a little error that I happended to notice among the lists:

RetrogradeOrbit is still on the 1 Vote list. However, he's got (and rightfully so) enough nominations that made him up to the 4 votes as well.

At this moment he's on two votes lists. The 1 Vote and the 4 Vote (where he belongs). Just wanted to point this out.

I probably just forgot to delete him from the other one. I will correct that

Thanks dude, I always enjoy your posts, even though we don't always agree !

And big ups to @Spider-Aziz for getting the ball rolling.

I also nominate:

@jolldan he's always got something positive to add.

@Visualiza always had very insightful posts, really moved the discussion forward.

Is this the right thread to recognize @BigThor and @jaqua99 ? They've been running vs threads in the Marvel movie section which have been great fun and despite some intense debate have not descended into anarchy or name calling - quite an achievement!

Thanks mate.

If this hasn't already closed put my votes for Batmannerism & Iceman thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"