2022 It Girl

Wowww....I don't know what to think here...hahaha.
It is surreal feeling for me to get nominated in Girl category as yes,... I am a he/him. Haha.

Same here. Really appreciate the love, but not a girl, and I don't want to take away the spotlight from our leading ladies. Assuming I probably posted some things that confused people or missed a reference to my gender. Sorry!

And here I nominated both of you :facepalm:

My apologies folks!

It is surreal feeling for me to get nominated in Girl category as yes,... I am a he/him. Haha.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, everyone. I should have made it clear in my profile.
I post soundly as too girly perhaps? Hehe...I am flattered nonetheless...:D
it is in wrong category but many thanks for the consideration :)

Same here. Really appreciate the love, but not a girl, and I don't want to take away the spotlight from our leading ladies. Assuming I probably posted some things that confused people or missed a reference to my gender. Sorry!
:hehe: Scandal at the It Girl Awards. No award for you two then but congrats on great posting in 2022 regardless :up::cwink:

:hehe: Scandal at the It Girl Awards. No award for you two then but congrats on great posting in 2022 regardless :up::cwink:

I'm telling you..... @Batgirl0202 just singlehandedly put this thread in the running for thread of the year. It's a rare person who can pull that off all by himself.....I mean herself. :funny:

EDIT......we love you or we wouldn't be giving you a hard time, but you already knew that. :hrt:

Last edited:
I'm telling you..... @Batgirl0202 just singlehandedly put this thread in the running for thread of the year. It's a rare person who can pull that off all by himself.....I mean herself. :funny:

EDIT......we love you or we wouldn't be giving you a hard time, but you already knew that. :hrt:

and I nominate @Batgirl0202 for that hilarious little flub above

Next year I'm staying out of the IT BOY and IT GIRL threads altogether - safer that way :funny:

Next year I'm staying out of the IT BOY and IT GIRL threads altogether - safer that way :funny:
It's actually an easy thing to do. We don't really advertise our gender much and a few years ago, I thought Finarfiniel (who hasn't been on in years) was a guy. She double checked and assured me she was female.

Apologies for the misunderstanding, everyone. I should have made it clear in my profile.
I post soundly as too girly perhaps? Hehe...I am flattered nonetheless...:D
it is in wrong category but many thanks for the consideration :)
Ouch LMAO. Embarrissing. I always assumed you were a male, but then I read some post around here suggesting you were female and simple minded as I am, I just followed that wagon. And now I need to appoligize twice for my confused counter mistakes lol.
Same here!

The Thread of the Year thread could've been the Thread of the Year. :o

honored to be nominated with these badass ladies. thanks yall

And here I nominated both of you :facepalm:

My apologies folks!

Sorry for the late reply, Batgirl.
Have family matters to deal with in the last few weeks.

And no need to apologize.
I am flattered, on the contrary...hehe.

Ouch LMAO. Embarrissing. I always assumed you were a male, but then I read some post around here suggesting you were female and simple minded as I am, I just followed that wagon. And now I need to appoligize twice for my confused counter mistakes lol.

Same here!

No worries, 3rdstone...haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"