2023 Best Artist

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
iJC8BGL.jpeg

2023 Best Artist
The Hype's Art Forums have been graced by many a creative mind, including current professional artists. Some made their starts here!
There are so many mediums of art, pencil, digital, video, animation etc and we are so proud of those who share their craft with us. The Hype is full of talented people and this is where you nominate your favorites.

@Lyle Shintasm

@MadderMaximus

@BoredGuy

@IndyStarlord

@Matt.S99

That's surprising, I follow him on Insta and he seems like a nice normal dude, family man, very into cars and spider-man
don't know how he manages to get banned
Well he got banned this time for being a PBU. He said his ban reasoning was: 'The most PBU to ever PBU.'

So evidently some mods didn't have a problem with him being back, but at least one did. *shrug*

Well he got banned this time for being a PBU. He said his ban reasoning was: 'The most PBU to ever PBU.'

So evidently some mods didn't have a problem with him being back, but at least one did. *shrug*
Who was he before? Does anyone know?

@ComicChick

IIRC, there was a thread that had a bunch of your art in it. If so, where is it? My recollection is that it was quite good. I was also impressed with @BoredGuy 's work.

still around, it's in my sig but sigs only show in the user's first post of a page

still around, it's in my sig but sigs only show in the user's first post of a page
Yeah.....that's what i thought. I nominate you too. I'm always blown away by people who can draw. It's Soooooo foreign to me. I do what some people consider complicated mathematical stuff in my head. One of my friends once said "I hate it when you do that creepy RainMan S***"", but I have no sense of proportion and when I try to draw something it ends up looking like my dog pooped and then rolled on it.

Yeah.....that's what i thought. I nominate you too. I'm always blown away by people who can draw. It's Soooooo foreign to me. I do what some people consider complicated mathematical stuff in my head. One of my friends once said "I hate it when you do that creepy RainMan S***"", but I have no sense of proportion and when I try to draw something it ends up looking like my dog pooped and then rolled on it.

i have a few coworkers at work who call me Rain Man lol but i've not seen the movie. it's the way i remember things apparently

i have a few coworkers at work who call me Rain Man lol but i've not seen the movie. it's the way i remember things apparently
Yeah....I get that too.....conversations from way, way long ago. Weird how our brains work.

You should watch the movie.....for real.

Yeah....I get that too.....conversations from way, way long ago. Weird how our brains work.

You should watch the movie.....for real.

i bought it not too long ago. My Director says it's one of his all-time favorites. and i recently read up on it learning it's quasi-based on real people. so it's been added to my to-watch list

Rain Man's one of my all-time favorites, and yeah details about autism have been updated since, but at the time it really kicked the door down on awareness. It's probably my favorite Cruise movie, to date.

I was just wondering where my signature was. Is this new?

Hype Award Nominations close tonight at midnight EST. Last chance to get your nominations in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"