Lower Decks 4x03 "In The Cradle of Vexilon"

Sithborg

Pretty in pink
Reaction score
F5wAhj5W0AE4wdP

F5wAhj3WAAAg9EU

F5wAhj6XoAAjbbD

Boimler leads his first away mission on an alien megastructure...

Another great episode. Really enjoying the dynamic T'Lyn is bringing and Tendi was as adorable as always. And poor, poor Boimler.
I love that we have turned you and @Snow Queen into weekly watchers. The review for this season are very strong. They claim the show finds its stride again after the "weaker" and "meandering" third season. I still really enjoyed season 3, so if those who didn't love this season, all is the better.

I love that we have turned you and @Snow Queen into weekly watchers. The review for this season are very strong. They claim the show finds its stride again after the "weaker" and "meandering" third season. I still really enjoyed season 3, so if those who didn't love this season, all is the better.
Just needed to catch up. :hehe:

I've loved every season. Season 2 was probably my favorite, but season 3 is very close.

I do think Season 3 gets unnessisarily dinged for the Peanut Hamper episode. But I absolutely love the premiere and the DS9 episode.

Clearly, this episode was written by someone who has been screwed over by a Windows update. With a blue screen and all.

I am loving T'lyn's addition to the cast. Just need some time with Rutherford and Mariner. Just casually mentioning casualty stats, along with steadfast observation of a potential new volcano. And they animate her expressions perfectly. Perfectly stoic, with some eye brow raising. And then widening the eyes at certain... dramatic moments. Her reaction to Boimler's statistic confirmation was great.

I am glad that those unfamiliar got a nice quick summary of one of the... "growing" episodes of season 1.

Lancelot's reign of terror continues.

This is the second time Boimler has seen the koala.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"