Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x03 - "Uprising" - Discussion Thread

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
REMINDER: AOS is NOT on October 4th due to the Vice Presidential Debate

This episode (4x03) will air the following week on OCTOBER 11TH

Synopsis:
AGENT MAY’S LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, ON ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’

“Uprising” – As Coulson, Mack and Fitz attempt to track down and neutralize a rogue group looking to end Inhuman Registration worldwide, Simmons and Dr. Radcliffe only have hours to save May before she succumbs forever to her mysterious illness, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, OCTOBER 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie.

Guest starring are John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe, Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena “Yo-Yo” Rodriguez, Jason O’Mara as the Director, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Parminder Nagra as Senator Rota Nadeer, Alexander Wraith as Agent Anderson, Lorenzo James Henrie as Gabe Reyes, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Ricky Saenz as pistol punk, Devon Libran as slugger punk, Valery Ortiz as Maria, Derek Hughes as The Amazing Mertz, Preston Flagg as Darryl, Stephanie Maura Sanchez as bridesmaid #1, Jen Kuo Sung as Chen, Dale Pavinski as Briggs, Michael Cory Davis as agitator, Aaron Gaffrey as mystery figure and Adriana Diaz as hostage.

“Uprising” was written by Craig Titley and directed by Magnus Martens.

Promo:

https://youtu.be/bKC8bNiCuWE

Luckily Luke Cage and The Flash will give me my fix with there being no Shield next week.

Episode 3 looks a little more interesting than episode 2 did, imo. I'm really diggin' Robbie.

REMINDER: AOS is NOT on October 4th due to the Vice Presidential Debate

This is why I'm glad Channel 4 don't give us these breaks in the UK. Still wish they'd start airing Season 4 sooner and keep the mid-season break though.

Man, still can't see it till tomorrow!

Alright, strong pot of coffee brewing (just kidding), I'm ready for tonight's episode.

Ouch, they just said Eli committed "Attempted Manslaughter." You can't attempt manslaughter because manslaughter is without intent while attempt has to have the specific intent to commit a crime. It's basically saying attempting to accidentally kill someone.

Side note, Eli is apparently not dead, which would be a big change from the comics if my limited understanding of this Ghost Rider is correct.

I will say I'm not a huge fan of how out there the Inhumans are. I'm fine with them as a mutant metaphor or whatever, but it'll make things tricky for any future movie with the royal family.

I thought Fury was walking in. I was like, "Yes!".

Also, from Agent Carter to that. Sigh.

I WISH marvel would at LEAST have Lockjaw appear and disappear in one show

I'll see it tomorrow maybe. Gotta go guys have fun!

Are we supposed to know who that woman was at the end? I didn't recognize her and I didn't hear exactly what she said.

I don't see Mace as a bad guy in the sense that Alexander Pierce is. I see him more as a "by-the-book" good guy in that he follows the rules to the letter.

Although he loosened up a bit tonight.

Are we supposed to know who that woman was at the end? I didn't recognize her and I didn't hear exactly what she said.

Parminda Nagra, she was last on the Blacklist. She was also in ER at the same time as Ming Na.

I don't see Mace as a bad guy in the sense that Alexander Pierce is. I see him more as a "by-the-book" good guy in that he follows the rules to the letter.

Although he loosened up a bit tonight.

I think I liked him here a lot more than last week, and I kinda saw his big speech at the end as him possibly willing to listen to Phil's advice.

Shes the one with the beef against the inhumans, looks to be her brother got hit with a terigineis crystal, if i remember thats what happens to humans if they dont turn inhuman.

Very fun episode luna is killing it as Robbie, been a great season so far.

Also they need to add yoyo as a regular cast member shes great every time shes on the show.

Last edited:
Jemma did what hundreds of bad guys couldn't - she killed Melinda May. :woot:

Ouch, they just said Eli committed "Attempted Manslaughter." You can't attempt manslaughter because manslaughter is without intent while attempt has to have the specific intent to commit a crime. It's basically saying attempting to accidentally kill someone.

Side note, Eli is apparently not dead, which would be a big change from the comics if my limited understanding of this Ghost Rider is correct.

So Reyes is definitely possessed by Zarathos, which is fine by me. Haven't read the comics, but I don't like the idea that a Ghost can imbue a person with the same powers as Zarathos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"